Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 30th January 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This season encapsulated in 2 results
Blades 2 Brighton 5
Luton 4 Brighton 0
We are a complete feckin embarrassment from top to bottom.
Despite spending a fair amount of money , our recruitment has been shite in recent years and is getting worse.
So much incompetence , it is difficult to see where the slide will stop.
It is no comfort to say that Luton might be relegated , at least they are having a go. Whereas we are a laughing-stock.
What a waste of 5 combined years PL money & parachutes.
Very hard to stomach

Luton have a smart young manager who can clearly operate without much money.
Been good for Luton where it didn't work for him at Watford, perhaps managing Luton just suits him.

That Carlos Corberan did well to get Huddersfield into the playoffs but didn't do anywhere near as well for West Brom the next season.

Worst defence we've had in years. Need 1 if not 2 CB's tomorrow whose primary skill is to defend.

Wes to score the equaliser and perform an acapella version of that song in front of Wilder

At least we're starting to score more than goal in matches. That's something I suppose. For 7 minutes we were safe from breaking Derby's record.

Right now getting 2 points to finish with more than Derby seems a lifetime away with every match.

In fairness, I think it's fair to say we've played these at the wrong time. Eze and Olise ripped us a new one and Palace have had nothing since they went off. Barely any other team has come up against that.

I like the cut of your jib, you are hired.

Sorry to say though you've also been sacked, we're now going in a different direction and are replacing you with Wilder (again, again, again, again)
This is turning into the Swedish credits from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Have you ever been bitten by a Moose?

I think most of us would settle for not embarrassing ourselves every time the brain dead tarts step out on a football pitch atm.
Brain dead, you mean the players who were the shirt with pride and have more football ability than you or I could dream about prick

Back
Top Bottom