Coventry or Luton to join us in the Premier League

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Coventry or Luton

• Coventry

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • Luton

Votes: 135 76.7%

• Total voters

Does this really need a new thread? It's only been 2 days since someone asked the exact same question 🤷‍♂️

Luton every day of the week. Their journey from non-league to now is an excellent story and the idea of Kenilworth Road in the Premier League is hilarious.

Coventry is a shithole and their fans smell like old semen but I want us to buy some of their good players for very little money which will be more realistic if they stay down.

Does this really need a new thread? It's only been 2 days since someone asked the exact same question 🤷‍♂️
Not everyone is on here 24/7. Show a bit of respect to the poster mate.
As for the game, i would like Coventry to win. I know we had a bit of bother with em a couple of years back what with the tennis balls and was it sisis or summat , but they have been knocked from pillar to post for many years moving from ground to ground and slipping into league 2. Can you imagine what the feeling would be like had it been us? Good luck to them today.

Coventry, plenty of mates who are fans of City and none (bar one) can be described as entitled.. quite the opposite. Not that fussed though, would be a chuckle seeing the fancy dan “premier” footballers at Luton on a Tuesday evening.

Luton every day of the week. Their journey from non-league to now is an excellent story and the idea of Kenilworth Road in the Premier League is hilarious.

Coventry is a shithole and their fans smell like old semen but I want us to buy some of their good players for very little money which will be more realistic if they stay down.
What does 'old semen' actually smell like ?
🤔🤔🤔

As for the game, i would like Coventry to win. I know we had a bit of bother with em a couple of years back what with the tennis balls and was it sisis or summat , but they have been knocked from pillar to post for many years moving from ground to ground and slipping into league 2. Can you imagine what the feeling would be like had it been us? Good luck to them today.

When posting a new thread, it normally has a section pop up asking if there are similar threads that could be used. Maybe it didn't offer a suggestion this time?

I want Cov to win simply because of the two, they are IMO more likely to be guaranteed a relegation spot leaving us to only have 2 to compete for.

You don't need to be on here 24/7, when I first saw this thread the other one asking the same question was 4 places below it on the page...

Very difficult to call. Dislike both club's fans but I'm really glad Boro went tits up in the semi.
Head says Luton, gut feeling says Coventry will do it.
As long a s Barnsley (the 'north one'!) win on Monday I'm happy!!
utb

Can’t stand SISU since “that game”, so Luton for me. It’s a shame as I think Robbins has done a fantastic job there.

As much as it’s a good story for Luton and Rob Edwards, I’m going for Coventry just so there isn’t another club in the London area in the prem

Think Luton would be stronger next season. The way they play might upset a few (looking at you Spurs) so I'll go Coventry. Can't imagine them spending much with everything they've been through either. Glad it's someone going up who hasn't been there for a while whatever.

Luton, as they'll have to spend a chunk of funds on the stadium upgrade. Would also love us to make a move for Coventry's Hamer if available!

One of my best mates is a Cov fan, the other is a Hatters fan. They don't know each other. I feel two faced when I'm saying "good luck, hope you do better than we tend to", to both of them!

I don't have a preference. I think Luton would be harder for us, next season, I think they could survive. They're also facing good backing, new ground due by 2026. They could really push on. Head also says they'll have too much and be too good for Cov today.

Cov on the other hand play some lovely stuff, and deserve some success after years of nonsense and mismanagement for their fans to deal with. I live not far from there too and the buzz locally has been great for the local community, so there's that too.

Either way, I think it'll be a very well matched final, with two unfancied sides.

Coventry because they try to play football rather than trying to aerially dominant like Luton do. They've also been playing games all over the show and Mark Robins has been very impressive with his coaching and resilience. Rob Edwards is younger and will have his day yet (and I do think he fancies himself a little too much). So I'm in the Coventry camp today but tbh I couldn't give a too much of a toss either way. As long as Barnsley win on Monday I'll be happy.

Don't mind much.....I think we'll have enough about us to stay up, regardless who joins us.....I prefer Luton though.

Cov for me. Nearest to me as a kid. Remember seeing Malcolm McDonalds bow legs at Highfield Rd. Under 11s kit was the Cov kit they have copied this year.

Coventry, seems a lot on here dislike their fans, however they were treated awfully, they play nice stuff, and Robins has done a fantastic job, that being said I wouldn't begrudge either to be honest

Fuck Coventry and there horrible fans, not forgot there antics a few years ago at the Richo arena! Come on Luton rough the bastards up👍

Back
Top Bottom