Outgoing? Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was under the impression that we were offering him the same amount Bury were but over 3 years instead of 2. So, I guess he's on something like £4k per week.
I could be wrong, but that's what I've been told from a 'reputable source'.

I would happily wave him good bye n good riddance.

He can go for me, I didn't want him in first place, a 3 year deal was ridiculous & he's done nothing to change my mind in the last 4 month.

I hope he's done enough to change CW's mind, oh please let it be!

Lavery is starting to chip in with goals, so even if Leon does stay I hope Wilder does not keep trying to force him into the team alongside Sharp.

I would be very disappointed if he was to leave . Troubled with injuries so far but I'm sure he will play his part this season if he stays

I assume Wilder would keep him if he was happy to come off the bench most games. I assume any issues would be around him wanting first team football.

Probably not the most reliable twitter account......but with Ched supposedly being spotted at Shirecliffe....who knows? More than likely some spotty kid putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with bollocks!
Ched hasn't been seen at Shirecliffe according to someone who works there.

I think he made it quite clear - McNulty asked for the loan move initially ( wasn't shipped out) and due to the loan rules he wants the extra cover for injuries / drops in form etc. Don't see what is to be disappointed about

McNulty may have asked for the loan move but only because Wilder had made it clear to him that he couldn't guarantee him a regular starting place. So, you can safely assume that Wilder doesn't rate him very highly amongst the strikers at his disposal. I think he's been brought back for one reason only - to be used as a makeweight in a deal for another player - probably a striker.

McNulty may have asked for the loan move but only because Wilder had made it clear to him that he couldn't guarantee him a regular starting place. So, you can safely assume that Wilder doesn't rate him very highly amongst the strikers at his disposal. I think he's been brought back for one reason only - to be used as a makeweight in a deal for another player - probably a striker.

There is another reason. It is highly undesirable to lend your players to promotion rivals.

John Brayford should also have been recalled. Shame he hasn't been yet. I see we let him get cup tied so a sale to anyone other than Burton is not on the cards.

You appear to know a lot of facts?? I prefer to use quotes direct from CW

CW told a few players at the start of the season, one being Coutts, that they were not in his plans but then things soon changed so that could cancel your first couple of sentences out. McNulty could yet turn his career around here, he has between now and then end of the season to do so as I can't see CW leaving us short in that department again, unless you are right and we bring one in?

There is another reason. It is highly undesirable to lend your players to promotion rivals.

John Brayford should also have been recalled. Shame he hasn't been yet. I see we let him get cup tied so a sale to anyone other than Burton is not on the cards.
Does any club care enough about the cup to not sign Brayford because he's cup tied?

Back
Top Bottom