Outgoing? Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He needed to take some of the scoring pressure off Billy.

He hasnt really done this.

He can leave for me.

He needed to take some of the scoring pressure off Billy.

He hasnt really done this.

He can leave for me.

Heard can leave for me as well, although to be fair Done and Lavery haven't been any more helpful..!

Not the most or least reliable account from what I can tell.

Lavery has only started one game. Let's give him a chance and a run of games

Completely agree and wasn't having a pop at Lavery at all...Done and Clarke on the other hand with 3 goals between them is a shocking return.

Most Coventry fans on their forum saying they'd love to have him back
And they desperately need a decent striker.

He also lives close to the Coventry area so if we bring another striker and need to free up some wages
Then offering him to Coventry on loan could be a realistic possibility.

Most Coventry fans on their forum saying they'd love to have him back
And they desperately need a decent striker.

He also lives close to the Coventry area so if we bring another striker and need to free up some wages
Then offering him to Coventry on loan could be a realistic possibility.

They can whistle (see what I did there?)

Said at the beginning, he'll not last a season here.

Look thru' his playing career stats.

X
The problem is that he was on £6,000 a week at Bury and to lure him away we had to match it AND give him 3 years at that stupid wage , costing us about £1m. Which of the club's he might interest on a loan deal can afford to pay even part of his wages ? A permanent transfer is impossible. He is CW's Brayfordesque cock-up.

Clarke actually took a wage cut to come here, however signed as we were giving him a 3 year deal (think Bury offered 2).

If you build around clarke, he will score, but we do this with sharp so it hasn't worked playing them together, because he scores goals he can be sold and there will always be a buyer, if we make him a free to cut our losses he will go and quickly.

If you build around clarke, he will score, but we do this with sharp so it hasn't worked playing them together, because he scores goals he can be sold and there will always be a buyer, if we make him a free to cut our losses he will go and quickly.

Thats the only way we will be able to shift him on to a club in L1.

Offer him as a free and hope someone will take on his contract.

i think that eventualy clarke mcnulty and done will all go none of them will score in the championship although clarke could still be a good impact sub if chris decided to keep him we need another striker in this jtw and one more proven championship striker in the summer

i think that eventualy clarke mcnulty and done will all go none of them will score in the championship although clarke could still be a good impact sub if chris decided to keep him we need another striker in this jtw and one more proven championship striker in the summer

Agree with that, we need to give lavery a run, we've got mcnulty till end of season due to the rules, and done is worth a shirt just for the workrate and chances he creates by forcing errors... clarke will want to be playing, if he goes back to bury that'd be fine with me... sometimes it just doesn't work out..

Clarke actually took a wage cut to come here, however signed as we were giving him a 3 year deal (think Bury offered 2).

I was under the impression that we were offering him the same amount Bury were but over 3 years instead of 2. So, I guess he's on something like £4k per week.

I was under the impression that we were offering him the same amount Bury were but over 3 years instead of 2. So, I guess he's on something like £4k per week.

No, I am sure the reason he got a 3 year deal is that he agreed to a wage cut, i.e. less per week but over a longer period of time.

So I'm at Bury , guaranteed to get 600k for 2 years work.
the Blades say come to us , but you'll have to work an extra year for your 600k , ie 3 years work.
So I'm working an extra year for nowt.
I think I say Fuck off , i'll stay at Gigg Lane , don't I Dad ?
Or if I'm really thick , my agent says it for me.

Billy Sharpe will be another year older and 3 years since Leeds decided he couldn't score in the Championship , so he won't be any use if we get there.
So none of our other strikers can score in L1 ATM , and the only one who can will be too old to step up.
We need a brand new strike force if we go up.
Unless we are thinking 0-0 is the optimum result , which doesn't strike me as the CW way !

Get shot asap, take a hit, move on.

Billy Sharpe will be another year older and 3 years since Leeds decided he couldn't score in the Championship , so he won't be any use if we get there.
So none of our other strikers can score in L1 ATM , and the only one who can will be too old to step up.
We need a brand new strike force if we go up.
Unless we are thinking 0-0 is the optimum result , which doesn't strike me as the CW way !

Who is this Sharpe you talk of? Sean Bean character?

So I'm at Bury , guaranteed to get 600k for 2 years work.
the Blades say come to us , but you'll have to work an extra year for your 600k , ie 3 years work.
So I'm working an extra year for nowt.
I think I say Fuck off , i'll stay at Gigg Lane , don't I Dad ?
Or if I'm really thick , my agent says it for me.

Or maybe, since it would likely be his last big payday, he wanted a regular source of income for another year?

Back
Top Bottom