Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1604585800720.png v.1604585807585.png
EPL Week 8 - Saturday 7th November 2020 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.516/

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Stuart Attwell
Video Assistant Referee: Kevin Friend
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 14.27.10.png

If I was a neutral I'd be predicting a Chelsea win probably 2-0 but I'm not and feel with the changes it'll be the performance of the season so far whether that is good enough for a point is unknown if Chelsea are on song it'll be a hard night.

Surprised Sky managed to resist the urge to pump some United chanting through the sound as that minute’s silence happened.

1-0 up and looking comfortable.

All the Chelsea play is in front of our defence.....they can’t use pace and are struggling to get behind us.
Old Frank Lampard must hate playing us....we played well against his Derby teams too.

We gave chelsea way too much possession, tried defended for over 20 minutes. We have not helped ourselves or learnt our lessons from previous games.

Their goal was a bit lucky.

Abraham hits it into the ground to create an awkward bouncing ball.
If Abraham had hit it cleanly then the defender would have cleared it or the keeper saved it.

Is it me - or does Brewster look like a schoolboy in a man’s game. He’s like Woodburn and Hogan, runs towards people but never into them. Trouble is this time he cost us a lot of cash.
He’s not ready yet, we need someone now but he’s probably 12/18 months from physical peak/fitness/confidence

Is it me - or does Brewster look like a schoolboy in a man’s game. He’s like Woodburn and Hogan, runs towards people but never into them. Trouble is this time he cost us a lot of cash.

But let’s not forget virtually every Blades was saying he’s the key to our season.
Apparently he is the new Michael Owen and we should pay what ever Liverpool want
Apparently though....we lack ambition and would never make such a big signing.

Really need to start retaining possession or they will score again, we cant expect to win a game being so weak and with no composure on the ball! Also cant expect to score much when we are defending.

We need to pass to marked men, they’re just stepping onto us and we’re just hitting aimless hoods. Pass it!

I’m sure Brewster will come good. But honestly it’s like playing with 10 men

Back
Top Bottom