Ched Evans [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Not sure about this one. I suppose he can still do a decent job as backup, just in case of injuries. But we should be bringing in someone better.
an attempt at sarcasm from stegopig who would have thought it 🤔🐷

And celebrated like he'd just won't the World Cup? The very same...

the day Withe walked out again in a Blades shirt my dad just got up and walked out of the Lane, waited til the end of the game for us in the car. I reckon if SUFC were so dumb as to even consider the Evans guy again there'd be a few more do similar. Fuck me, surely we're better than that aren't we?
I remember that night and the goals very well but I don't remember his celebrations being anything much...both goals were both headers (?) that I could have scored, he had so much time......I also remember the kop singing 'Withey is a wanker'

Just to reinforce your point, wasn't Roger hansbury in goal for us that night?
Yes, he was on loan from Birmingham. After the match a furious Reg Brealey told Billy McEwan that the loan agreement between us and Birmingham shouldnt have happened

Incredible that we still talking about Ched Evans at the end of well into the space year 2020 2021. He’s got about the same relevance as a Simonsen penalty miss (but performed, as if in some type of awful dream, by a heavily perspiring Prince Andrew)

One day he'll retire and it'll all be over.
My nightmare is going to end soon:

Matty Lowton will not be sent off, KMac doesn't get injured, we don't throw away a 2 goal lead against .. err Burnley (bit vague that part), Ched didn't turn the taxi round, Beeeateh didn't get sent off for no reason in the play-off v Exeter, Simmonson's penalty smashed the bar & went in, we didn't throw away a 4 point gap (3 games in hand) to the only f##kin team that could possibly put icing on this foul cake, ... & we reached the Premier League 6 years ago without anyone even thinking of CW being manager.

What a f##kin sh##ty year that was. Covid should have appeared back then for a full house.

Matty Lowton will not be sent off, KMac doesn't get injured, we don't throw away a 2 goal lead against .. err Burnley (bit vague that part), Ched didn't turn the taxi round, Beeeateh didn't get sent off for no reason in the play-off v Exeter, Simmonson's penalty smashed the bar & went in, we didn't throw away a 4 point gap (3 games in hand) to the only f##kin team that could possibly put icing on this foul cake, ... & we reached the Premier League 6 years ago without anyone even thinking of CW being manager.

What a f##kin sh##ty year that was. Covid should have appeared back then for a full house.
Two goal lead surrendered to Oldham Athletic not Burnley.
Exeter was not a playoff.
Stevenage was playoffs as was Huddersfield.

🤔 Jesus Christ,he fucked off ages ago,in other news anyone know what Jonathon Forte is doing these days.
Retired.

Only Sheffield United could throw away a game when the opposition miss their 1st three penalties and lose when the goalkeeper lands one on the moon. All while wearing a really bad wig.

He loves sloppy seconds so he'd probably quite enjoy Wilder's.

In all seriousness if Martindale can make a management career at Livingston there's no reason that Ched couldn't pursue that avenue if he wanted to.

He had experience coaching the prison team a few years back (no jokes)

In all seriousness if Martindale can make a management career at Livingston there's no reason that Ched couldn't pursue that avenue if he wanted to.

He had experience coaching the prison team a few years back (no jokes)
Let Evans have a try in Scotland like Martindale then. He can stay away from BDTBL.

Come to think of it, have Rhyl got a team? He could manage them. Mrs might have to keep an eye on him though.

Back
Top Bottom