Can We Fucking Do it!!!???!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kev Gee

Reaction score
YES WE CAN!!!!!

Huddersfield will feel they are the better team.

Fuck off. we are the better team. It was us who f inished in third!

Championship here we come again!!!

Lets do this!!!

Udders have the natural goal scorers and in Novak and Rhodes they have the amunition to finish a greater percentage of chances created than we have. However, our midfield (Macca recovering permitting) is far better than theirs and our defence is back to a solid unit again. Hill played like a propper left back tonight and by far his best performance as a Blades player.

I think that DW will keep the same tactics for Wembley with Quinn just behind Porter playing that free role.
Keeping it tight will be our best game plan cos if we go head to head in a round of attack and counter attack I am sure they will finish more than we will.

Discipline, professionalism, heart and desire will win it.
Gung Ho up and attem will result in failure.
Trust Danny to solve the equation. He will get it spot on and make sure that we make hte best use of hte players we have left standing.

Having said that I wish Rhodes a hammy tweak tomorrow night that puts him out of action for 3-4 weeks.

DW has played a fucking blinder in coaxing ever-decreasing resources over the line and to Wembley. This will be the first POF I've thought of us as underdogs because for obvious reasons this side is but a shadow of the one that's played since Xmas. Consequently, I go without fear and with the knowledge that nothing will be left in the dressing room this time around.

Quality? We still have a few decent players, time for us to concentrate on what's left rather than what we've lost.

DW has played a fucking blinder in coaxing ever-decreasing resources over the line and to Wembley. This will be the first POF I've thought of us as underdogs because for obvious reasons this side is but a shadow of the one that's played since Xmas. Consequently, I go without fear and with the knowledge that nothing will be left in the dressing room this time around.

Quality? We still have a few decent players, time for us to concentrate on what's left rather than what we've lost.

Agreed. It's set up nicely for SQuinny to steal the show isn't it?

Just hope K-Mac can shake off this hammy and play. He missed out last time for Burnley so he must be desperate to play.

I would keep the same 11 and add Cress to the bench

Couldn't agree more, it seems the footballing gods are once again chipping away at the team yet we've still managed to cling on in there. If we do fail this season, it won't be down to lack of effort, tactics etc etc and if we do lose on the day so be it. As you say, going in (possibly) as underdogs might just work in our favour.

Rhodes is an inconsistent striker. He scores lots of goals, just not very often. If Maguire/Collins can keep him in their back pocket i can't see him doing much. Also if Doyle get in his face Rhodes and novak won't like it. Much like Freeman last night. They got in his face (except once or twice) and he did nothing, only get frustrated

Let's hope for a couple of month long injuries and sendings off tonight...

Theoretically as always, we should have enough to do it. BUT... we never have done yet...

I can't take the agony, so will be at home in Swiss with a BBQ and a few beers with the boys.

Can we do it? YES!

Will we do it? Not a chance! :) This is United we are talking about...

Udders have the natural goal scorers and in Novak and Rhodes they have the amunition to finish a greater percentage of chances created than we have. However, our midfield (Macca recovering permitting) is far better than theirs and our defence is back to a solid unit again. Hill played like a propper left back tonight and by far his best performance as a Blades player.

I think that DW will keep the same tactics for Wembley with Quinn just behind Porter playing that free role.
Keeping it tight will be our best game plan cos if we go head to head in a round of attack and counter attack I am sure they will finish more than we will.

Discipline, professionalism, heart and desire will win it.
Gung Ho up and attem will result in failure.
Trust Danny to solve the equation. He will get it spot on and make sure that we make hte best use of hte players we have left standing.

Having said that I wish Rhodes a hammy tweak tomorrow night that puts him out of action for 3-4 weeks.

Simple tatics at Wembley, kick Rhodes in the bollocks in the the first minute [better still in the tunnel] and see if 10 men can hang on to win on pens.

Theoretically as always, we should have enough to do it. BUT... we never have done yet...

I can't take the agony, so will be at home in Swiss with a BBQ and a few beers with the boys.

Mine plan is to watch at home with a few bottles of red. I haven't been to any of the play-off games after going to 47 games in total this season as I cannot face anymore letdowns which 90 points and no autmatic is.
Funnily me enough not being there in person might just be the magic formula to us winning the play-offs !

Funnily me enough not being there in person might just be the magic formula to us winning the play-offs !

Thats also in the back of my mind. So many have said "i've got to be there in case we win", but I'm of the thinking that if we win and i'm not there, then I can live with that.

The main thing is promotion, I've written it off for this year and been to my last game of the season at Exeter. Whether I'm there or not is irrelevant, I'll drink beer and champagne at home instead.

yes it is.

:D :D

did i mention the Euro crisis??.. somali pirates.. Lewis Hamilton always getting robbed?? it's all his fault.. ok so i'm overreacting..
possibly

Back
Top Bottom