Bye Bye Blackwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yep final straw to be honest if this ends up as a loss.

Quite right Swiss - he should at least wait till the 4th goes in.

• Banned
Cheers for that Swiss. You hopeful for rest of season?

Poor keeping 1st two goals, who signed a bloody midget for goal anyway?

Who gave us sod all cover down the spine of the team?

Who`s turned us into the ugliest team to watch in the land?

It's not looking good for him .All the bridges not burnt with the post POF flounce are now well alight now we've gone from being boring but winning into boring and losing.

Players arguing now, think Blackwell has lost it to be honest, and I'm the sort who would back him and support him till the end but this is bad conceeded 14 in 6 games is it? Not good enough.

We have a squad of good players on paper, need someone who can manage them to play as a team.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, anyone who thinks blackwell will get sacked is completely deluded.

Agreed. He'll be given time once everyone is fit again, but might he actually walk?

He wont go .....................

well not till McWobblegob finds sumbody cheaper and more clueless.

Is that because Paul fuckin Walker says so ?
We really have to hope Paddy gets his ban reduced and McCabe shows some bottle.

If fans get on his back I don't think he will have the bottle to stay, he aint got the mental mind of Warnock.

I can see him walking, fingers crossed now anyway, we are becoming a joke, no wonder Killa wants to go.

Thanks for nothing you total and utter joke.

I'm not suggesting that Blackwell is the answer and will come good by any means BUT surely he cannot be judged on a defeat with so many injuries and half-fit players? Whilst I am not confident that he is the man to take us back to the EPL, he does not deserve the sack because he lost at Scunthorpe with a half-fit team and half a squad out injured does he?

He has been incredibly unlucky with injuries and I would like you to consider the impact on other sides if they had he same injury woes as United have had now.

Chelsea Usual First XI:
Cech, Bosingwa, A.Cole, Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Lampard, Ballack, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba.

Lets say that Cech has been silly with his cough medicine and is replaced by Hilario.

Lets say that Bosingwa is half fit with an ankle problem so plays right wing instead. In his place, we play a centre back - Alex.L

Lets say that Ashley Cole was injured late last season and is out till Christmas. He is replaced by Paolo Ferreira.

Captain John Terry is still their as the rock but Carvalho has admitted he may need to leave. His head is turned.

Lets imagine that Essien is injured for two months and is replaced by Mikel.

The more creative midfielder is also out - Lampard - as is replaced by Deco.

The right winger (Ballack) is out and the right back plays there instead - Bosingwa.

The left winger is out injured - Malouda - so a more central player plays out there - Joe Cole.

Drogba and Anelka both start but are half fit.

So now Chelsea's line-up is:

Hilario, Alex, Terry, Carvalho (thinking about pastures new), Ferreira, Mikel, Deco, Bosingwa (the right back on the right wing), Joe Cole, Drogba (half fit) and Anelka (half fit).

Nowhere near as scary.

Whilst the defeat is very, very disappointing, the injuries must be having an effect. Blackwell can't be held responsible for injuries!

I still think that side would beat Scunthorpe Womby.

Surely Coops a poisonous atmosphere at Lane will force McCabe's hand a bit - and he might walk might with right pay-off?

Blackwells problem is that his style of football and demeanour won't get him many friends unless he is winning games. As soon as the results turn so will the fans.
I think todays result could be deflected by the amount of injuries we have but fortunately for him we are away next. If it isn't going well against Cardiff next week a percentage of our "support" will be after blood.

Another Robson situation might be on the cards with regards to Blackwell.

To the car park?

Cheers for that Swiss. You hopeful for rest of season?

I didn't think that was the point of this post. I thought it was just a chance to have a go at the manager.

But to answer your question, hopeful is not the word i'd use. This league is so tight. I still think 6th is achievable. I never thought we'd be challenging the automatics.

I'm concerned that we're so poor at the moment, I'm very concerned that we concede so many. We have a heck of a lot of injuries. The question and main point is whether we can pick it up. I think Blackie can do it. He's done it in the past two seasons.

The key is getting players fit and the manager making some big decisions with the team.

I get it that you don't like Blackie. But you very rarely offer anything constructive and now you don't even wait for the final whistle to get your dig in.

Nice one. Keep it up!

You need to have a replacement in mind before you replace a manager who's results record is still very good.

Without doubt we are not playing our best team. Also there is still time to put things right.
I will reserve my judgement till Crimbo. But we ought to be beating teams like Scunthorpe.

Blackwell like our last 2 managers has never made a mistake in his life, just ask him, he`ll have to be told...

Raul, you seem an intelligent sort of chap, i bags you go tell him to sod off. Be gentle

I think you are way off the mark Wombwell. We are talking about a lack of unity and spirit now which is far more serious than a bad performance and a few injuries. We have a strong side out today don't we?

Without doubt we are not playing our best team. Also there is still time to put things right.
I will reserve my judgement till Crimbo. But we ought to be beating teams like Scunthorpe.

Yep you would have thought even with a few changes to our team we would be good to beat scunthorpe.

Back
Top Bottom