Burke to millwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The lad goes with my best wishes.

Not the greatest player we've ever seen at The Lane clearly, but some of the stick he's taken from his own fans has been ridiculous. Always seemed to put 100% effort in on the pitch. Wore some strange clothes, who gives a fuck?

Negotiated agreement aka we’re paying half his wages still no doubt.

Slav starting Burke for the first game of last season was the reddest of red flags for me. Great we’ve managed to get him off the books early doors.

Raise you Adkins smashing McFadzean in at LB at Gillingham as he’d had a good pre-season…

Thanks for all the goals Oli and good luck

At least we save his wages which I'd imagine could have been more than people expect given he went for fees of 15m and 13m before joining us.

Fair play to him for entertaining playing overseas once more.

Wish him no harm. He has a good work ethic. But he was deployed out of position from day one and judged accordingly just because he has pace and we'd built a team without any.

Hopefully there are incentives that get hit so we can realise some fee. But it is the realisation of another damning transfer of us (Wilder) turning money into dust.

Up the M1 they are in the process of turning 16m into 55m.

We've managed to turn 10m (Mousse) + 5m (Freeman) + 5m (Robinson 6m/Burke -1m offset from WBA) Into zero. We've also got the write off of 20m to look forward to with McBurnie.

Whilst you can kid yourself that players paid for themselves like Mousset by helping us to a second season, I don't buy that. If you invest in a player and he's a success then you expect to at least get your money back unless he's got to an age where value drops off dramatically.

Can't blame the Prince for these deals. Backed his man who I'm sorry to say invested poorly.

Last edited:

Oliver Berke - he scores in pink shirts, it’s Oliver Berke.

Gone to Birmingham so we all get the joy of watching him run around aimlessly in English football again

Fuck knows how certain players do it, he should be an Olympian or something, not a footballer. 😂

I mean statistically he has a good resume:
Only 26 but played in Scottish Premier, English Premier and Bundesliga and scored goals in all of them.
A couple of decent transfers £15m and swap for Robinson who cost £7m.
Played for Werder Bremen, Celtic, Sheff United, Leipzig, Forest, West Brom.

If I didn't know who we were talking about maybe I could be vajazzled by this.

Look at us laughing at these 2 fuckers and they've probably blown more money than we'll ever have between us, who's the real winner?

Back
Top Bottom