Burke to millwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Found a German clickbait one I think, but my German is useless…🤨

Aktuelle Nachrichten

von Davie Gizbreks
Das berühmte Bremer Grün könnte bald von einem neuen Superstar getragen werden?

Werder Bremen wurde mit einem sensationellen Sturz von Sheffield United-Stürmer Oli Burke in Verbindung gebracht.

Es wird angenommen, dass die Gebühr Gegenstand von Verhandlungen zwischen den Parteien ist, wobei der Yorkshire-Club (bekannt für das berühmte Lied von Chip Butty, das eine lokale Utopie von Chips, Bier und Angelmaden beschreibt) rund eine Million Euro bereithält.

Weitere Neuigkeiten folgen...
What the actual...

"The famous Bremen green could soon be worn by a new superstar?

Werder Bremen have been linked with a sensational swoop for Sheffield United striker Oli Burke.

The fee is believed to be subject to negotiation between the parties, with the Yorkshire club (known for Chip Butty's famous song describing a local utopia of chips, beer and fishing maggots) holding out around one million euros.

More news to follow."

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs 🧲

What the actual...

Werder Bremen have been linked with a sensational swoop for Sheffield United striker Oli Burke.

The fee is believed to be subject to negotiation between the parties, with the Yorkshire club (known for Chip Butty's famous song describing a local utopia of chips, beer and fishing maggots) holding out around one million euros.

More news to follow."

MAGNET!!

Found a German clickbait one I think, but my German is useless…🤨

Aktuelle Nachrichten

von Davie Gizbreks
Das berühmte Bremer Grün könnte bald von einem neuen Superstar getragen werden?

Werder Bremen wurde mit einem sensationellen Sturz von Sheffield United-Stürmer Oli Burke in Verbindung gebracht.

Es wird angenommen, dass die Gebühr Gegenstand von Verhandlungen zwischen den Parteien ist, wobei der Yorkshire-Club (bekannt für das berühmte Lied von Chip Butty, das eine lokale Utopie von Chips, Bier und Angelmaden beschreibt) rund eine Million Euro bereithält.

Weitere Neuigkeiten folgen...
Just noticed its written by "Davie Gizbreks" as well...

That's actually brilliant 😂👏🏻

Please tell me you wrote that Rodley?

Just noticed its written by "Davie Gizbreks" as well...

That's actually brilliant 😂👏🏻

Please tell me you wrote that Rodley?

giphy.gif

"BILD learned: The club would even let the striker (market value: 4.5 million euros according to transfermarkt.de) move to Bremen free of charge (!)."

Get that cheque cashed before they can cancel it

given the choice of full blown AIDS or signing Oli Burke on a 3 yr deal, I'd go with the AIDS.

Guessing he was on a minimum of £10k / week that saves us £500k. Would also have expected them to pay us a minimum of £500k.

What the actual...

More news to follow."

fucking maggots .... tut tut

Negotiated agreement aka we’re paying half his wages still no doubt.

Slav starting Burke for the first game of last season was the reddest of red flags for me. Great we’ve managed to get him off the books early doors.

Hopefully we've not simply given him away. No one else would
Clubs very regularly give players away.

We'll now be saving somewhere between £520k-£1m over the next year. Which we would have been lumbered with if we hadn't moved him on.

Back
Top Bottom