Burke to millwall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wonder what these two gormless fuckers talk about with each other? I bet the conversations are just fascinating. You would probably be wanting to hack your own head off with an axe after listening to these two for 5 minutes.

Ok, I admit it. I was really excited when we signed Oli Burke! I actually thought despite the negative reviews from West Brom fans that Burke was a better player than they thought. After all, he'd played in La Liga reasonably regularly, the Bundesliga and had some big money spent on him. But then I saw what Albion fans were talking about. I do partly blame Wilder though because he brought him to the club as a forward and there is no way he can play up top unless you just want someone to run around and press because he doesn't use his strength, he doesn't use his height, he has pace but very little control of it and makes the wrong decisions when in good positions. However it's likely he came in because Wilder was desperate but we should have kept Robinson over Burke for sure because Robinson whilst not prolific was a team player and could contribute back in the Championship at least.

If Burke had a footballing brain he would be a serious player. I think if any team wants to use him right then he has to be played as a 4-3-3 on the right hand side and just allowed to run and down the wing and as part of a counter attacking system because playing against a packed defence as is the case in the PL because teams are very good at getting behind the ball, he doesn't have the close control. It's interesting that Millwall didn't take up the chance to sign him which speaks volumes. I expect he'll do well for a few weeks because he generally seems to start well for clubs and then finds himself out of the team.

As for the video, that has to be the most stereotypical footballer video ever, it's like a comedy sketch of how not to come across but no it's real. On the other hand, Burke, fair play to him, has still done enough in his career to be a very wealthy person and live a life most of us can only dream of but saying that maybe he is one of those footballers that doesn't have the desire to fulfil the promise because he has what he wants out of his career in terms of lifestyle.

10 clubs in 10 years.

He's an absolute fraud of a footballer, still being signed on some misguided potential that he hasn't reached anywhere he's been.

His career peaked when he was 17 at Forest.

Look at us laughing at these 2 fuckers and they've probably blown more money than we'll ever have between us, who's the real winner?
Still us. Depends how much that sort of thing (money) drives you.

Back
Top Bottom