Match Thread Bristol Rovers v. Sheffield United - 9th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BRRV
BRRV
BRRV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1609969607318.png v. 1609969627159.png
FA Cup Round 3 - Saturday 9th January 2021 - Memorial Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/bristol-rovers-vs-sheffield-united.548/

Officials:

Referee:
Keith Stroud
Assistant Referees: Sam Lewis & Jonathan Hunt
Fourth Official: Sam Allison

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 14.52.42.png

Last edited:

Lose 2- 0, confidence is low as soon as we concede 1 it’s game over, that’s what there manager will be telling them.

Will this be out Oldham ZDS moment? 🤣
All we need to do then is sign a combative midfield general and someone with an eye for goal & magic left foot...

We will win
This is the match where our players know that we are expected to win
Players in need of confidence ie Brewster and Burke ( if fit) will show there extra class and pace against an inferior team
Other premiership teams may have sussed out or previous game plan, I doubt that Bristol will be that astute

Anyways what is wrong with being positive fir a change, our luck had to change at some stage. This could be our zenith data cup match of 30 years ago

Bristol ROVERS :rolleyes:

I can't remember whether they're still doing replays for this, but if not lose on pens....

We'll win, 3-0.

Please just win a game of football Blades
I expect this to be tough though, potential banana skin, they'll be well up for it.
Hopefully we get the win but I can see Rovers 1 United 1...Gas on penalties.

Today is the day Wilder!

It’s the loan from the HFS, or the bank manager’s happy. Or worse than that.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Reckon this could be an embarrassing one. 1-0 loss thanks to a defensive cockup, we'll have 2 shots on target. Depending on if Britsol capitalise on Ramsdale's butterfingers, it could be a 2-0.

Just noticed Madine is likely to be in the their line up.. nailed on to score, and that little nuisance Oztumer ffs.. I'll adjust my 1-1 and Gas on Pens to 2-2 and Gas on pens.

Just noticed Madine is likely to be in the their line up.. nailed on to score, and that little nuisance Oztumer ffs.. I'll adjust my 1-1 and Gas on Pens to 2-2 and Gas on pens.

No Madine in their line up, if you are thinking of Gary ? He plays for Blackpool

No Madine in their line up, if you are thinking of Gary ? He plays for Blackpool
Right, yeah I got that wrong, must have looked at Blackpool's line up by mistake..2-0 Blades.

Here is a match preview which I filmed midway through a police interrogation:

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom