Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

looking like jebbison off to sunderland on loan so brewster has to be a big part of our plans just wish he would play as though he really wants to be here think its a big first 3 months of season for him

Pele/Messi/Kane would have all struggled. People keep saying this.

and yet, David McGoldrick didn’t struggle all that much.

Fair point but McGoldrick is a hugely experienced footballer in comparison.

Our midfield was as much use as tits on a hen last year and certain players, who have now moved on, never broke sweat. I genuinely felt sorry for all of our strikers who got pelters from the fans but crap service from their teammates.

This is why our midfield needs to be completely restructured this season ..... imho ;)

UTB & FTP

if brewster and mousset can get back to their best form they will both get 20 plus goals at this level their not against international class defenders every week in the championship if these 2 click were certs for top 6 at the least imo

Disgrace today, hid from the minute he came on, need to get rid of this complete waster

You must be drunk, look good when he came on, but then we took our midfield off, and wen long. our strikers are crap at playing that way. mcB aside they want the ball to feet in the box.
Absolut bollocks, we may as well have played with 10 men

I cannot stand Brewster, it's rare I really dislike one of our players but I do genuinely dislike that lazy tosser

We paid £25m for him, he's earning £2m a year...
Oh apologies i forgot that he decided his own fee. How do you expect any of them to do anything with no fucking service. It pisses me off how people like you always point the finger at the same players all the time. Not going to talk about no one winning a header? We not gonna blame our fan favourite fleck who went missing completely. Not going to talk about how one of our own in sharp also had no impact? Not gonna talk about midfield completely going missing? Not going to talk about baldock offering nothing going forward today? No instead we’re going to blame the young Lad who played 35 minutes and is our future?

I cannot stand Brewster, it's rare I really dislike one of our players but I do genuinely dislike that lazy tosser
Ridiculous. It's obviously not clicked for him yet, but on the rare occasion the ball finds him, he generally does something with it. We just can't seem get it to him.

Oh apologies i forgot that he decided his own fee. How do you expect any of them to do anything with no fucking service. It pisses me off how people like you always point the finger at the same players all the time. Not going to talk about no one winning a header? We not gonna blame our fan favourite fleck who went missing completely. Not going to talk about how one of our own in sharp also had no impact? Not gonna talk about midfield completely going missing? Not going to talk about baldock offering nothing going forward today? No instead we’re going to blame the young Lad who played 35 minutes and is our future?
Our future I fucking hope not... Jebbison way better in the couple of games he's had

We created nothing at all for the entire game other than a couple of long range shots.

what do people expect him to do with non existent service. From non existent creativity.

You're Brewster's mum and I claim my £10.
If he's our future then we are proper fucked 😂

On the few occasions that we gave him the ball to his feet or for him to move onto, I thought he did OK tonight.

I'm not saying he wasn't shit last season (he was) but the problem isn't so much the forwards, its consistently the lack of decent service to them. McGoldrick, Fleck and Norwood provided absolutely fuck all for the forward lads tonight and it was a waste of time them being on the pitch.

Billy has scored 249 goals in his career, was he shit too? Or is the problem elsewhere...

I thought he played ok tonight looked lively competed and drew a booking from a cynical foul when playing on the shoulder if he’s not dragged down he’s through. Also played a lovely ball to osborn at the death who then crossed but it just evaded everyone probably our best chance

Brewster did OK. Osborn however is an appalling excuse for a footballer. Drop him asap.

Be nice if we actually created him a chance every now and again

Be nice if we actually created him a chance every now and again
Be nice if we actually created a chance for Burke now and again, rather than him having to create his own which brewster can't do

Be nice if we actually created a chance for Burke now and again, rather than him having to create his own which brewster can't do
We could create a chance for Burke, he’d just put it on the Kop roof

Back
Top Bottom