Outgoing? Brewster to Fenerbache (loan)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In which case one of us will be wrong.

It could be me. But based on the pitiful performances I have seen in a Blades shirt (and the less than impressive ones i managed to see prior to joining us) I’m just not seeing it.

If he is to be a central figure in our offence this season, let’s hope I am indeed wrong.

BUT.

I’ll call this now.

Slav will see it like I see it and McBs Utd career will not last much longer 😉.

UTB
"Slav"'s style of football won't involve firing a ball at head height somewhere within 30 feet of an isolated Oli McBurnie. Clean slate for all as far as I'm concerned.

Some proper retard comments on here! To be honest I had to pass on reading some of em. Must have the absolute logic of a jelly fish

I don't understand the blind faith in Brewster based on 22 games, mostly in empty stadiums in, what people keep saying is a poor league.

But I also don't understand how planes stay in the air and I just saw one flying so who knows?

And don't try to talk to Dronnie about McBurnie. Waste of time

Some proper retard comments on here! To be honest I had to pass on reading some of em. Must have the absolute logic of a jelly fish
None more than this one

I don't understand the blind faith in Brewster based on 22 games, mostly in empty stadiums in, what people keep saying is a poor league.

But I also don't understand how planes stay in the air and I just saw one flying so who knows?

There is a reason for that.

“I’ve been wank”.

😀.

UTB

None more than this one
Don't think so........ no reason to support moving out a potential goal scorer based on his past. Do you not read some of the above posts showing facts/figures ?? obviously your view must be sooooooooooo right.

Planes stay in the air thanks to your friendly, hard working aircraft maintenance engineers and that's all you need to know 👌

That's how a lot of the nicknames in Italy work:

Roma: Giallorossi - yellow & reds
AC Milan: Rossoneri - red & blacks
Inter & Atalanta: Nerazzuri - black & royal blues
Fiorentina: Viola - purples
Bologna & Genoa: Rossoblu - red & blues
Parma: Gialloblu - yellow & blues
Lazio: Biancocelesti - white & skyblues
Sassuolo: Neroverdi - green & blacks

There are some exceptions (Napoli - Partenopei, Juventus - la vecchia signora) but the majority are the colours of the shirts.

Happens over here as well - Sheffield Wednesday - blue and white cunts

You forgot the Euro 2020 Cup winners,The Azzuri.which translated means the Little Pinky Ones.

Don’t forget Torino, the Maroons, The Old Maroon Heart who also share a city where their rivals fans are incredibly arrogant.

The same applies to near enough all our players, whether they impressed in the last couple of years or not.

The assumption that they were dross last year, ergo they are dross this year is too simple and a bit flawed.

Truth be told, no-one knows how any of the squad will fare, but in my eyes its got to be a clean slate for all of them.

With Brewster there's a reason why he's got pedigree at Liverpool, why he's represented his country, why he's scored 1 in 2 in the Championship, why we paid £20m quid for him etc. Obviously none of this has been apparent during his spell at the lane so far.
BUT I've seen GLIMPSES of his ability, and think he's got a good chance of coming good next year.

He might end up being pants, but everyone's got a clean slate in my book. Judge them after a couple of months.

Like Ramsdale last year, there'll be some in the squad who fully turn it around. The likes of Brewster, Mcburnie, Stevens, Norwood, Fleck, Burke, Mousset, Freeman etc all of whom were terrible last year, I'm betting at least 3 of the names above have fantastic seasons, and wouldn't be at all surprised if Brewster scores plenty next year

Something's got to give with eight strikers, 9 if you include Tyler Smith unless we play 1-1-8!

So much 'going with what we've got' if by many of the rumoured departures happen we won't have many left ... roll on end of August then we'll know 😉🤔
Ramsdale
Berge
Baldock
Mcgoldrick
Brewster
Jebbison

Just need feelers for Egan Basham Fleck Norwood and Stevens. Hurry up WBA stop fluffing around!

Don't think so........ no reason to support moving out a potential goal scorer based on his past. Do you not read some of the above posts showing facts/figures ?? obviously your view must be sooooooooooo right.

using a term like 'retard' means you're a cunt imo. If you've used it because you didn't realise that slagging disabled people off by using the term negatively, then fine. I suspect not though.

Back
Top Bottom