Outgoing? Brewster to Fenerbache (loan)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This rumour makes no sense to me whatsoever, so it's probably true.

Again as with berge, don’t see the point in a loan.

we either see if he’s any good or try and cut our losses. Why would we entrust the development of our highest priced asset (in terms of transfer fee at least) to another club??

Loaning a player that cost us the most,just runs his contract down by X amount of months/years,repeat,repeat until his contarct is nearly up,when he is worthless.

Either give him a chance this season,or sell him now,i would prefer to give him a chance this season,if he bombs then you can try loaning him next season to a club/league where he will have a chance to get goals and boost his value,then sell him.

Its a quandrey (sp)

The "Yellow-Navy Blues" great nickname that rolls off the tongue
That's how a lot of the nicknames in Italy work:

Roma: Giallorossi - yellow & reds
AC Milan: Rossoneri - red & blacks
Inter & Atalanta: Nerazzuri - black & royal blues
Fiorentina: Viola - purples
Bologna & Genoa: Rossoblu - red & blues
Parma: Gialloblu - yellow & blues
Lazio: Biancocelesti - white & skyblues
Sassuolo: Neroverdi - green & blacks

There are some exceptions (Napoli - Partenopei, Juventus - la vecchia signora) but the majority are the colours of the shirts.

There are some exceptions (Napoli - Partenopei, Juventus - la vecchia signora) but the majority are the colours of the shirts.
You forgot the Euro 2020 Cup winners,The Azzuri.which translated means the Little Pinky Ones.

Makes sense to me tbh is SJ doesn't fancy him in a 3-4-3 (I'm not sure where you'd play him - not good enough for a central focal point and too lazy to play as a wide forward)

Gets his wages off our books for a year
If he has a good season then we can sell him without losing too much money

If he stays and is on the bench then his value will probably be a few million.

Makes sense to me tbh is SJ doesn't fancy him in a 3-4-3 (I'm not sure where you'd play him - not good enough for a central focal point and too lazy to play as a wide forward)

Gets his wages off our books for a year
If he has a good season then we can sell him without losing too much money

If he stays and is on the bench then his value will probably be a few million.
He's only a kid yet a season with no pressure (wont be like that playing for us ) just be the making of him.
As it stands we would lose most of our investment if we let him be benched

Just don't see how Brewster features for us this season, particularly if we're going with the 3 up front. Where does he fit in.

Agree a loan isn't ideal but who is going to offer anything close to what we've paid afer the season he's just had.

So much 'going with what we've got' if by many of the rumoured departures happen we won't have many left ... roll on end of August then we'll know 😉🤔

He's only a kid yet a season with no pressure (wont be like that playing for us ) just be the making of him.
As it stands we would lose most of our investment if we let him be benched
Obviously not seen any footage of Turkish football fans then. Wouldn't say they're the most laid back people in the world 🙄

What does Brewster offer us? Genuine question
Properly managed? Who knows.

Wilder said there's a story behind Brewster which we'll know sooner or later but the bugger left before he told us.

Who's the rusties??

Properly managed? Who knows.

Wilder said there's a story behind Brewster which we'll know sooner or later but the bugger left before he told us.
There seems to be a story about most of our players lol.

I don't think we'll ever know myself. I wasn't even aware of this story to be honest.

But as things stand, or on previous showings.. what does he offer?

What does Brewster offer us? Genuine question
An out and out goal scorer of the right age. A focal point of a 3-4-3.

He was in and out of a poor team, low on confidence, burdened with a big (for us) price tag last season.

I am 100% convinced he is the future of our forward line.

Obviously not seen any footage of Turkish football fans then. Wouldn't say they're the most laid back people in the world 🙄
Not disputing that ! Just a loan to gain experience where he can come back stronger for the experience.compared to the pressure he is under playing for us it will be a walk in the park.

This the same source that said we were in for Cakir last summer? BTW if you want Brewster gone you have truly lost the absolute plot, it’s gone.

A loan to a L1 English club would suit us better (in the long run) even if it might not suit our young hero 😉.

UTB

An out and out goal scorer of the right age. A focal point of a 3-4-3.

He was in and out of a poor team, low on confidence, burdened with a big (for us) price tag last season.

I am 100% convinced he is the future of our forward line.
Surely an out and out goalscorer would've at least chipped in with one goal?

I personally see Jebbo as our future of our forward line. He's big, pacey and has a presence on the field age 17. I'd say he'll probably go on to have a better career than brewster unless he seriously knuckles down and grafts.

A loan to a L1 English club would suit us better (in the long run) even if it might not suit our young hero 😉.

UTB
Why would a man who scored 11 goals in 22 Championship appearances last time he played at that level even contemplate a move to the third tier? There's more chance of Billy Sharp going on loan to L1 than Brewster ;)

Why would a man who scored 11 goals in 22 Championship appearances last time he played at that level even contemplate a move to the third tier? There's more chance of Billy Sharp going on loan to L1 than Brewster ;)
Why indeed ?😉.

UTB

Google translate says

Fenerbahce was interested in 21-year-old striker Rhian Brewster, who allegedly played for Sheffield United last season.

🧐 It was stated that the Yellow-Navy Blues were doing research on renting the English player who grew up from the Liverpool infrastructure.
Google translate is crap, fixed it for you

Back
Top Bottom