Brewster --- Our Worst Signing Ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I really hope this thread is on purpose, because the last time you assumed our 'worst ever signing' he got into the England Squad.

I agree ,can not really understand what purpose a thread like this has apart from piling more pressure on a guy trying to come to terms with his poor form. We had the same negative type of thread with Ramsdale early in the season .

Probably Chris biggest mistake, but hey it was a gamble, it could have come off , but it didn’t, TBH My alarm bells 🚨 With Chris signings were rung the day he signed Gary Madine , but as it stands Madine might have done better than Brewster 😂
That been said I take Chris back in a heart beat.

Some of our successful signings have cost the least amount of money like Fleck,Osborn,and recently Robinson seems to be coming good to.So spending big is not always the answer

Paul Williams
Chris Guthrie
Dougie Brown
Jordan Stewart
Tony Moore
Dean Hammond
Craig Beattie

In terms of "value" for money, Brewster is up there so far. But I can't believe he's as bad as the shower above?
Paul Williams sends shivers down my spine. He was the striker (can't really call him that), when I first started going. His utter shitness is etched on my mind for all eternity.

Back
Top Bottom