Outgoing? Brewster and Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My mistake

OK, let's take weimann, piroe, brereton, grant and gyokeres - averaging 20 goals

Would they average 20m value, or even near?

30 goals is different. Those players are likely be be 20m range
Weimann is 30 so we can exclude him from this analysis.

Piroe scored 22 in 45 games for Swansea at the age of 21/22. Last time they had a forward who did that they got £17m rising to £20m for him so it's not unreasonable that they'd ask for the same.

Brereton Diaz was linked with a £20m+ move in January when he had 18 months left on his contract. He's into the last year but is still being linked with a £15m move to West Ham.

Grant has already had a £15m move

Gyokeres is the unknown. Coventry sold Maddison for a relatively low sum but they've not really been tested since. I'd imagine they'd want £10-15m for him.

H
High scoring players int championship don’t always score lots of goals int PL. does that help?
How many PL goals do you think he would have got playing in a team that aren't getting battered every week? It's pretty tough to score goals when you're in team that's constantly defending

Yes, it’s a fairly obvious fact, but I’m not sure what relevance that has to the discussion I was having
He doesn't read the threads just wades in to the debate unarmed like Boris Alexander de falefel

Weimann is 30 so we can exclude him from this analysis.

Piroe scored 22 in 45 games for Swansea at the age of 21/22. Last time they had a forward who did that they got £17m rising to £20m for him so it's not unreasonable that they'd ask for the same.

Brereton Diaz was linked with a £20m+ move in January when he had 18 months left on his contract. He's into the last year but is still being linked with a £15m move to West Ham.

Grant has already had a £15m move

Gyokeres is the unknown. Coventry sold Maddison for a relatively low sum but they've not really been tested since. I'd imagine they'd want £10-15m for him.
I don't think any of those go for 20m

15m max imo

The championship has got poorer in standard and financially in the last 2 or 3 years, so clubs won't get the same money they once might

Brewster will have to do brilliantly to be worth 15m. I doubt he'll manage it

I don't think any of those go for 20m

15m max imo

The championship has got poorer in standard and financially in the last 2 or 3 years, so clubs won't get the same money they once might

Brewster will have to do brilliantly to be worth 15m. I doubt he'll manage it
You make a very good point...

Championship clubs collectively received £359,609,400 in transfer fees in 20/21 and only £133,963,772 in 21/22

...and about 15% of that was Ramsdale.

So it seems that prices for Championship players have taken a slight downturn since Covid

Would not be surprised if forest are linked with Brewster over this summer with cooper linked before and having him at Swansea. If they don't get their too targets Brewster may become more likely to go to Forest.

Would not be surprised if forest are linked with Brewster over this summer with cooper linked before and having him at Swansea. If they don't get their too targets Brewster may become more likely to go to Forest.
Agreed and he did get a tune out of Mcburnie previously.

Back
Top Bottom