Brentford Away - London Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We'll be rocking up in the rat infested flea pit you call the capital early doors and may well grace the southerners with our presence.

Will drop those who's numbers I have a text.

That's if my re-mortgage comes through for the southern beer prices.

We'll be rocking up in the rat infested flea pit you call the capital early doors and may well grace the southerners with our presence.

Will drop those who's numbers I have a text.

That's if my re-mortgage comes through for the southern beer prices.

Yep, I'm taking sandwiches with me. I can't stand those Jellied Eels that they all live off.

UTB

Yep, I'm taking sandwiches with me. I can't stand those Jellied Eels that they all live off.

Let's not stereotype them Alco... Some of them have pie and mash too.

i'll be jetting in to see these twats. if anyone from that there south gets in my way i'll be extremely accommodating to them... or otherwise.

meeting up with a brentford fan mate (dodgy cocker-nee) in kew. nice for him I'm sure

After a top day out at Griffin Park last season gutted I'm missing it this time around.

Hopefully going to Crawley, ticket permitting, make up for it them!

Sold out now.

It's going to be a wet and cowd afternoon for you lot on the terraces.

That terrace that's under a roof...?

Reckon you'll be exposed to the elements .... unless reit at the back. Depends which way the wind is bllowing I guess.

Sheff de party - No, sorry mucker can't mek this one. I'm broke. I'll be at Crawley if you go to that. Otherwise we can have a beer at a game in the new year. And don't listen to moDtheGod, he is a know nowt from Bolsover. Ever since I exposed his Derbyshire roots and suggested he support Chesterfield or even Derby County all I have heard from him is 'nob-eard' or 'two hat'.

Attachments

• brentford away end.jpg
    brentford away end.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 8

Reckon you'll be exposed to the elements .... unless reit at the back. Depends which way the wind is bllowing I guess.

Sheff de party - No, sorry mucker can't mek this one. I'm broke. I'll be at Crawley if you go to that. Otherwise we can have a beer at a game in the new year. And don't listen to moDtheGod, he is a know nowt from Bolsover. Ever since I exposed his Derbyshire roots and suggested he support Chesterfield or even Derby County all I have heard from him is 'nob-eard' or 'two hat'.

I bet he has a Dennis Skinner poster on his wall n all.

I hope you get it mate but I reckon we'll be shutting up shop again and hoping to snatch a close win. Might not work this time as Brentford are a team I think will be up there come May and will cause us problems.

Unfortunately not, but it sounds like my kind of end-to-end exciting game, where unfortunately we didnt win but i would have been entertained.

I pray for the same on Sat'day :)

I don't - to paraphrase what someone else said - I would prefer us being under the cosh for 89 minutes, Brentford hitting the woodwork 5 times and us winning 1-0 with an 89th minute own goal off a Brentford defender's arse.

I'd much prefer that to a 3-3 draw.

Just having one breakfast in The Willow Walk

I should probably leave soon. I cba. I've been working since 5. We'd better fucking win today!

Crap game, pissed it down and the away end is a potential death trap

But...

Had a cracking day with a few London blades Highbury_Blade Blackheath Blade Balham Blade Sheff de party (did I miss anyone?)

The view from the upper tier was excellent, first half brentford ran us ragged, their 2nd was a great goal. 2nd half we did everything but score (even though the ball was way over the line)

Had a decent evening in the magpie pub drinking bitter and feeling fairly wasted when we left. I'll definitely do brentford again, nice friendly fans and they got treated to a few decent blades songs.

The poor lass from accrington now knows who Beattie is. The blokes enlightening us with some old school blades songs were a good crack. And we have a new Aussie blade.

So who else is a rambler?

Cheers for a cracking day lads!

We ended up just drinking round the ground as it was less moist than walking to the Botanist.

We ended up just drinking round the ground as it was less moist than walking to the Botanist.

We went to the very civilised botanist then took the bus to the ground

Back
Top Bottom