Brentford Away - London Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Depends on how you define "London". Under the London Government Act 1963, Hounslow (the borough in which you'll find Brentford) is classed as Outer London.

That said, I wouldn't consider Richmond to be part of London and that's a similar story.

I dont know, I look in my A to Z and if I look south of Brixton the roads peter out and you just have little cherubs, puffing their cheeks and saying "There be dragons here"

I dont know, I look in my A to Z and if I look south of Brixton the roads peter out and you just have little cherubs, puffing their cheeks and saying "There be dragons here"

Looking for Brentford south of Brixton might take you a while :)

And yes, once you're south of Brixton you're towards Croydon. That is a real cesspit.

I'm coming down for the weekend. Getting down Friday coming back Sunday. Enjoyed last years game and the banter around the pubs down there so we have decided to have a longer run at it. Hotel in Chiswick booked and out on the town Friday and Saturday.

So for the sake of planning, and in case I've missed something are we starting in Kew (which pub)?
At what time?

So for the sake of planning, and in case I've missed something are we starting in Kew (which pub)?
At what time?

Nothing like early planning Swiss! The pub in Kew is the Botanist (www.thebotanistkew.com) which is a 10 minute walk from Kew Bridge rail or Kew Gardens Underground. I'm not sure what time we'll be there but it opens at midday...

Balham Blade i've got nowt else to do at work as my new project doesn't fire up until Feb next year and i'm bored today so catching up on my personal shite

I've only ever worked at 30% capacity anyway, but it seems the quality of what I produce is reight enough so work don't complain at me :)

Make sure you bring your passports, we try to avoid letting scruffy East-End oiks into the leafy West :)

Nice and easy for you gents to get to Kew to start the Kew and Brentford ale trail, expertly guided by myself, Ollessendro and moDtheGod

i shall be with passport and donning my suit to meet the legendary Ollessendro

Dar Marj,

I have to be at an after wedding do in Victoria by 5.30 pm in full regalia or be dead.
My old mate says piece of cake on motorcycle taxi from Brentford.

Please can you advise me?

Should have joined the proles on the terrace. For some reason I think I've left the responsibility of buying tickets to Ollessendro ???

Don't worry Highbury, after the royal cock up that was Swindon I'm doing the ticketing for this one: waiting on my call from the SUFC Box Office today. Ollessendro isn't sure if he's coming at the moment.

Don't worry Highbury, after the royal cock up that was Swindon I'm doing the ticketing for this one: waiting on my call from the SUFC Box Office today. Ollessendro isn't sure if he's coming at the moment.

anyone got a spare ticket?

I can buy one in the terrace, but would prefer to come sit with you guys since i might be heading on my own.

incidentally, i just spoke to the box office n you're allowed to collect from Brentford (i mentioned i lived in London and it was ridiculous to make me collect it from BDTBL).

What you doing there then ;)

Acting as chief cool kid, but then getting crushed on an epic mission to the troughs at half time when the piss bag brigade (and botanists) from on here descend from the seated area to the facilities :D

And the nerds are....? :)

Aye, you've already said you are :)

I'll be there and will be in or around the 4 pubs at the ground from 12.30. My first visit to the capital for football since that day in May that we don't talk about. No not that one the other one. Actually I might just head to Wembley and cry for 90 minutes, it's cheaper and almost as entertaining. o_O

so its the Botanist from midday then? and then The Chris Porter Show from 3.

should be a good one. bringing my Aussie flatm8 for a first experience of English football, terrace and all.

Back
Top Bottom