brayford , exit stage right

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Disappointed that we haven't at least recouped some sort of fee for him. Such a shame the way it's worked out. Good luck to him at Burton.

From Icon to unceremoniously Shunted-out-on-loan within 16 months. The Wilder Revolution continues...

Can't say I'm unhappy about it. He's probably been worst outfield player this season so far (a title that really has taken some getting). God only knows what's gone wrong.

Kieron Freeman though?

Can't wait until we are told we are subsidising his wages...

Loved him and his love for the club, but he's been very poor, and in hindsight it was fucking criminal to spend that much on a right-back in this God forsaken league.

No ill feeling towards him. I'll never forget that Charlton game, but he's not what we need right now.

Welcome back, Mr. Freeman. Don't fuck it up.

It's a loan.

He is still our player.

Burton get relegated, we get promoted. JB back to his best :)

Or it just fizzles out like a damp sparkler on bonfire night :(

UTB

Tom Ford Vettiver . Brayford good player . Good luck . No slagging from me .

Will now tighten up that back 4 .

Well done CW. Moving again . Let's not waste it.
The word is Vetiver. If you're looking for a perfume analogy, Brayford would be more like Joop Homme. Was once everyone's cup of tea, but on closer inspection it's a bit synthetic, a bit dated and tired and not worth the money you paid for it.

I believe there is more than a suspicion that Wilder believes Brayford to be as much having a weak mentality as much as it has to do with poor / indifferent form.

UTB

I don't get why people are so annoyed that he has gone on loan. Let me ask you this, exactly how many clubs would be willing to pay anything like what we paid for him?
None, by my reckoning.
His form is gone and so has his re-sale value for now.
Let's just imagine that a fresh start with Clough, away from us gets him playing well again, as infuriating as that might be to some in would also end up benefiting us longer term. Next season we have a much better chance of actually selling him!

Ha ha ha ha. Ho ho ho.

Funny as fuck, McCabe.

Season Ticket holders, pay attention. This is how our board shit in your chip bag. First Adams, now Brayford.

Next season, when the shiny coin appears, have a think.

pommpey

Brayfords a League One full back and on recent form not a good one either. Adams is a lazy underachiever who is more about potential than actual performances. In my view we won't miss both, certainly not Brayford. Its clear that Brayford wasn't happy at the Lane or he would be playing much better. Wilder's hardly endorsed Brayford recently so it's obvious that Wilder isn't fussed either about Brayford, and on current form nor would I.

Back
Top Bottom