brayford , exit stage right

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope we have a shot on target tomorrow!

Tried to put a bet on us getting a shot on target but no odds stated. :(

BushBlade if you and I and many others can see this, why can't the manager?

Unless it's us that are wide of the mark?

Not good is it?

Stop talking sense it not becoming.

We just seem happy to hound players out rather than support them. Our fan base has changed and I don't like what I see.

Hound him out, :eek: he's hardly played since we signed him permanent, he sat in the stand on his bloody phone nearly all last season, is that "the evil fans fault"?

Even saw one on Twitter say we should ask for £2.5m for him!

Stop reading my Twitter, you know what the injunction says :mad:

We are still in an age where shite footballers that are earning top money go for free.

So he is a shit footballer not wanted by Cardiff and we pay £2M for him, was that in a different age? Loan him out for full wages and if he comes near club put him int boot room. If a player dunt want to be here make him work out his time on loan or unhappy. If he does want to be here get him playing

Really cannot understand the witch hunt against Brayford, had a bad injury, and is fighting his way back, agree he has not made the heights off his loan spell, but my view he will return to what we saw in the loan spell. To me he is one of those players that need an arm round the shoulder when things are not going well. Players react differently some take a bollocking better, and in turn play better, others need an arm round the shoulder. Different personalities, and that then comes down to man management. There is not currently a better right back at the club, so why get rid, and have to spend money on a position the will need filling, when money would be better spent in sorting the midfield out.

Tried to put a bet on us getting a shot on target but no odds stated. :(

Stop talking sense it not becoming.

Hound him out, :eek: he's hardly played since we signed him permanent, he sat in the stand on his bloody phone nearly all last season, is that "the evil fans fault"?

Stop reading my Twitter, you know what the injunction says :mad:

So he is a shit footballer not wanted by Cardiff and we pay £2M for him, was that in a different age? Loan him out for full wages and if he comes near club put him int boot room. If a player dunt want to be here make him work out his time on loan or unhappy. If he does want to be here get him playing

I thought he was sat in the stand because he was injured and it turns out it was because his phone reception was better. The bastard

Fans need to stop hankering back to the player that he was (pre bad injury) and whatever he might have cost the club in the past, and think about the future. In essence is he going to be a player with a ridiculously high league 1 wage to a club trying to manage a strict wage structure and is he value for money? On the basis that he is probably on the equivalent of about 3 decent league one players salary and he is badly out of form and has been for some time, then i think the time has come to wish him well and try and move him on. If he goes to Burton then Utd wont be looking at getting a large fee. Will be more of a token transfer fee (250k?) And getting his daft wage of our hands. For once the club showed ambition...but even on the rare occassion that they do they manage to be misguided. Only Utd!

...pretty understated that...

You would assume Burton are paying all of his wages? Sad that it ended like this.

Sad but necessary in Brayfords case.

And nobody gives a flying fuck about Woolford of course.

Shame. Maybe for the best, but doesn't feel that way at the minute. Wonder how much Burton are paying

A sad end with Brayford. It really couldn't have worked out any worse.

Getting rid is the right thing to do.

People don't seem surprised, I'm pretty gobsmacked if I'm honest. He hasn't hit the same heights recently, but not sure he is any worse than any other options we have?

It's bold from Wilder I'll say that. Given the dreadful start we have had, but of a gamble giving him away for a season?!

Well Negative Nigel has well and truly had our pants down and dry fucked us up the rusty sheriff's badge, pays near on £2m for a chuffin right back gets the sack and in his next job comes back and picks the same player up for bugger all. Only Sheffield United could be dumb enough to let this happen whoever does these deals should face a firing squad in the car park against the south stand wall :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I despair at this club fuck me.

For the best.....

What now in short term? Wilson to right back, Wright in at centre back? (Forget left feet etc etc)

Sad but necessary in Brayfords case.

And nobody gives a flying fuck about Woolford of course.

So after paying i would guess a fairly high div 1 wage for over a year for a player who contributed just short of fuk all to the team, we will have no doubt had to find further monies in the form of a lump sum payment to get old Woolie to piss off. Whilst it is an evil necessity and a case of Wildthing cutting the clubs losses, anyone who still thinks Adkins was anything other than a complete nightmare for this club needs their head examining. The man was a disaster plain and simple and i see hes yet to con another club into taking him on - i wonder why not?

Why the hell is OP bringing up Ched, and when exactly did he expect us to sell him?

This was inevitable once Burton got promoted. He follows Clough round like a bad smell.

Tom Ford Vettiver . Brayford good player . Good luck . No slagging from me .

Will now tighten up that back 4 .

Well done CW. Moving again . Let's not waste it.

If he now starts to play well, he's been cheating us.

Nailed it Revolution ...

Loan at the moment, but I think we can assume that's going to end up a permanent.

Fuckin' despise those who kiss the badge, swear on The Bible, then when things turn a different shade,
forget what they've done.

We don't forget though. Nor shall we.

Back
Top Bottom