Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 2nd October 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BOUR
BOUR
BOUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1633158099714.png v. 1633158108193.png
Championship Week 11 - Saturday 2nd October 2021 - 15:00 - Dean Court

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Bournemouth vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Fourth Official: Charles Breakspear

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 08.00.48.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

I am really really surprised Slav has named an unchanged team - was sure he would have changed the midfield two and brought in Ollie Mac or Brewster - but what do i know .
We'll see at 5 o'clock, looks a bad decision to me though.

The defence have absolutely no protection from the midfield, with those two in front of them, none of them have got a tackle in them.

Well Fleck and Norwood had better put in an effort unlike the last few games or we will be over run.

With today’s weather it’s not like conditions will allow for anything special anyways. Let’s steal one then..

Same midfield again and no Guédioura. Is he injured? Is Slater still injured as well? Thought we might play a little more defensive against Bournemouth!
Slav didn't mention him being injured, so can't understand him not being involved.
They had a long enough look at him before signing.

At this point I've no option but to assume Brewster and Oli are just simply doing fuck all in training. There must a reason for the hesitation to stick them in the starting 11.
And taking the pay check

Anyone know of a steam? Please msg me if so. Thanks and no water related jokes please 🤪

Looked on the sites I know of and the only Championship game I can find one for is Cardiff vs Reading... At least in the Premier League you were guaranteed to get a decent stream for any game you couldn't get to.

At this point I've no option but to assume Brewster and Oli are just simply doing fuck all in training. There must a reason for the hesitation to stick them in the starting 11.
Maybe Slav’s worked out that if you’re gonna lose, you get less flak losing with Billy in the squad, rather than picking McB and losing.

Well Fleck and Norwood had better put in an effort unlike the last few games or we will be over run.
Pomps sharpening his pencil as we type......

The TV pundits said that the midfield on Tuesday offered no protection to the defence or connection to the forwards - something we have seen time after time - yet they both play again today. Slav showing much more faith in these two than Brewster & Ollie Mac

As if our green kit wasn’t ghastly enough by itself, it’s a horrible clash of red-green colours for all our colour-blind friends.

Big statement from Slav with that team selection

Back
Top Bottom