Match Thread Bournemouth v. Sheffield United - 2nd October 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BOUR
BOUR
BOUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1633158099714.png v. 1633158108193.png
Championship Week 11 - Saturday 2nd October 2021 - 15:00 - Dean Court

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Bournemouth vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Robert Jones
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Fourth Official: Charles Breakspear

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-10-02 at 08.00.48.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Are you talking about the weird subs?

No been trying to get the video of it but Sky showed a close up of him looking into space, thinking, about 8 mins from end of the 90, he then looks down and lets out a massive sigh.

As much as to say why dont they $$ listen or a kind of FFS silent moment.

I can’t see anything other than a comprehensive Bournemouth victory.

Out fought
Out thought
Out played

Penny to finally drop amongst even the most positive fans that we are not in a promotion push.

penny to drop with Slav that he can’t rely on half the sqaud.
I think it a little disrespectful to Slav to suggest that he has not yet worked out the strengths and weaknesses of this squad.
His recruitment indicates that he knows the weaknesses but will need at least two more windows to put it right.
In the meantime Baldock’s interview suggests that he is working not only on the team shape but on individuals to improve what he has.

Ah, levelling variables. I have the faint whiff of a fluke win or it could be the heady aroma of delusion - I never had much of a sense of smell.
How about the faint whiff of abandonment for safety reasons ?!

Bournemouth struggled to score against the worst defence in the division and yet if we manage to keep them to 3-0 it will be a good result? Some of our fans need to get themselves a backbone
100% nailed on defeat.

3-0 Bournemouth, just think they’ll have too much for our defence but we’ll play better than at boro.

There's a gale blowing here in Bournemouth, please don't be called off!

There's a gale blowing here in Bournemouth, please don't be called off!
It has been awful down here since Thursday & is set to continue for a while. The current heavy rain & gales are set in at least up to 10pm tonight unfortunately.

At 4pm the fairly heavy rain turns into torrential heavy rain Bournemouth somewhere under this radar image

Attachments

• EB2124FA-5E6E-4F1B-AA7F-C612258A6AF5.jpeg
    EB2124FA-5E6E-4F1B-AA7F-C612258A6AF5.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 9
I am really really surprised Slav has named an unchanged team - was sure he would have changed the midfield two and brought in Ollie Mac or Brewster - but what do i know .

Norwood and Fleck in starting XI while Hourihane on bench and Guedioura missing?
We are again going to make those passing triangles on wings and hope we get some created from those?

What does a player have to do in training or what ever to get a change in our midfield?

Same midfield again and no Guédioura. Is he injured? Is Slater still injured as well? Thought we might play a little more defensive against Bournemouth!

Baffling line up after Tuesday

Why bother signing hourihane ?

Why no mcburnie ?

We’ll lose today and sharp will be anonymous up front on his own again

Baffling line up after Tuesday

Why bother signing hourihane ?

Why no mcburnie ?

We’ll lose today and sharp will be anonymous up front on his own again
At this point I've no option but to assume Brewster and Oli are just simply doing fuck all in training. There must a reason for the hesitation to stick them in the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom