Incoming? Bobby Firmino

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

does answer the question, why on earth they were selling this book in sheffield, hardly the target audience. but turns out ASDA have been in on this transfer for weeks now

20231229_221041.jpg

Green tick this. Firmino, Ndiaye AND a Senegalese international star that previously played with Firmino at club level... All sign on January 1st and everything is going to be okay. There there.

Absolutely no chance.

Anyone who seriously entertains this as possible has to be questioned on their sanity.

Aside from that…can anyone seriously see Wilder working with him? A player with zero ambition who plays for money?
Any player who sold themselves to Saudi has lost all credibility in my eyes.
Greed, simple as.

Firmino is on approx £300k/week (taxed at a flat 20% rate, unless they've somehow wrangled him KSA / GCC status). I highly doubt Utd would be able to offer more than 17% of that. Why he'd choose to move to a side bottom of the Prem when Gerrard is apparently after him (showing his incredible lack of scouting knowledge) I don't know.

Absolutely no chance.

Anyone who seriously entertains this as possible has to be questioned on their sanity.

Aside from that…can anyone seriously see Wilder working with him? A player with zero ambition who plays for money?
Any player who sold themselves to Saudi has lost all credibility in my eyes.
Greed, simple as.
He wanted to stay at Liverpool tbf. But I get your point overall.

It would be a most surprising move to us for a host of reasons.

I'd have reservations too. Clearly it wouldn't be for the money but would he be fit enough or sharp enough?

Can't see it happening anyway!

So a return to Liverpool "Europe" Sheffield United, Galatasaray or Brazil.

No A league mention to cover more bases then! I don't understand what the end game for these nonsense accounts is.

Come on mate, we're in the Premier League. Firminio is an elite athlete. Of course he sees his future here.
If you think otherwise, you're a Sheffield United hating fanny...

£4m to loan him until the end of the season then. That's just wages.

Come on mate, we're in the Premier League. Firminio is an elite athlete. Of course he sees his future here.
If you think otherwise, you're a Sheffield United hating fanny...
Talk about twisting someones words

Bit fannyish that

Back
Top Bottom