Incoming? Bobby Firmino

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bibbity bobbity boo

It's all a load of bollocks
Reaction score
Surely not? Apparently Hecky was after him but it's unclear whether Wilder wants him or not.

The Talksport article doesn't specify whether or not he wants us to pay him wages or not. I'm guessing that he does seeing as the money grabbing bastard fucked off to Saudi after leaving Liverpool.

The Talksport article doesn't specify whether or not he wants us to pay him wages or not. I'm guessing that he does seeing as the money grabbing bastard fucked off to Saudi after leaving Liverpool.
We do pay wages
I think it's the law

The only way I can see this even being possible is if our prince is in the good books of the ruling elite now. It was weird he was on the front row at the boxing

I'd rather go for Ronaldo, he can buy the club, make himself captain & shirt sales will pay his wages 😉

Someone's been smoking crack to come up with this rumour.

I need one of the usual suspects to come on this thread and announce a baring of the derriere on the steps of a municipal building should this happen.

I’m not one of the usual suspects … but count me in.

Officially Not Good Enough For Us, anyhow, so highly unlikely I’ll be publicly airing me buns and chilling me plums over this one.

Also, more or less semi-retired at his current level.

Back
Top Bottom