Board cost us a point today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And this is exactly why the board will get away with the shit they’ve pulled this summer. You think its okay that this is the current situation as if we didnt have any choice.

The point is, we’ve fucked about so much that we’ve ended up in a place where were so woefully under prepared for the Prem and people are actually trying to defend it. Its complete bollocks and I’m astounded that people cant se it.
hopefully you're angry posts will signify a sea change at the top

You have no clue about anything to do with the business of football. I’m not even going to entertain you. You’re boring. I’ll bookmark this thread when we’re up and running and I suggest you do the same. Now stop fucking annoying my phone.
Log out of the website then on your phone? It may stop some of the abuse being spouted.

Absolutely. Can't fault the effort but a midfield of Bash Norwood and Osborn is not going to create anything Osula and Traore had to make their own efforts.
Best effort came from a long ball from Wes. Midfield offered nothing. And those will never play in midfield together ever again. Make shift only at best. See how we do at Florist

Don’t forget Hecky. He didn’t have to select that woeful midfield. Things I am sick of seeing from 60 minutes through to 80 minutes whilst 1-0 down and battered.

Well Stuart, what you reckon?
Dunno Boss, up to you really but can’t see much wrong.
Do you think I ought to ask Jack? Cos we are losing Stu.
Dunno Boss up to you really.
It’s not going too bad is it Stu? Really?
No Boss but it’s up to you if you think it needs changing.
Maybe Jack will have an idea. Shall we ask him?
No Boss, don’t worry I’ll come up with an idea soon.
Think I’m going to change it Stu, what you reckon, maybe get to 78 minutes?
No Boss 80, good round number that and you can’t expect professional athletes to do more than 10 minutes without stiffening up.

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpeg
    IMG_1551.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 10
They can but dont start calling people happy clappers cos they have a more realistic and grown up opinion. So easy to throw bile at the club on a forum, do it to their faces.
You have had your say, other people have had theirs on a forum. TBH I can see both sides of the comments, with the exception of the ones that spout abuse.

Oh FFS. Stitch it up will ya!

Today was down to Osborne not blocking a cross.

End of.

The rest will come. Chill the fuck out everyone. Impatient bastards.
I think most of what you have said is right, I don’t agree with the Osborn bit though. They’d have won at some point today even if it wasn’t at that moment, they were far better than us.

Desperately in need of 3/4 quality players who will go straight into the starting 11. My worry is the players we’ll sign will still need a month or two to get up to speed

Hecky has been saying for weeks that we are under prepared and need bodies in NOW. Still the powers that be dilly dally and as a result, winnable points are binned. If Hecky says this then that will do for me. Starting a season where we will need every point so under prepared is borderline criminal.

I think most of what you have said is right, I don’t agree with the Osborn bit though. They’d have won at some point today even if it wasn’t at that moment, they were far better than us.

Desperately in need of 3/4 quality players who will go straight into the starting 11. My worry is the players we’ll sign will still need a month or two to get up to speed

Which is why patience is absolutely key.

Hecky has been saying for weeks that we are under prepared and need bodies in NOW. Still the powers that be dilly dally and as a result, winnable points are binned. If Hecky says this then that will do for me. Starting a season where we will need every point so under prepared is borderline criminal.
I think if we’d have kept NDiaye & Berge you’d have probably seen a similar squad today albeit with them two starting. That’s still miles off the team we finished with last season.

The boards tactic of signing development players is just confusing when you’re going into the best league in the world. I understand it 100% in the championship. With what little money we have that had to be spent on making us better

It’s lovely to be back. I’ve so missed the reasoned debate, the badinage and the rapier like wit that defines our beloved message board. Life’s so complicated sometimes it’s nice to get back to the the basic, binary choice of being a ‘bedwetter’ or ‘moronic clapper’. Peace out - we aren’t relegated yet by a long way :)

We do need bodies in ASAP but we will continue to ignore the bodies missing.

I don't understand this constant never ending list of injuries that have been there since 2021.

I think if we’d have kept NDiaye & Berge you’d have probably seen a similar squad today albeit with them two starting. That’s still miles off the team we finished with last season.

The boards tactic of signing development players is just confusing when you’re going into the best league in the world. I understand it 100% in the championship. With what little money we have that had to be spent on making us better

Please tell me what the other option is? Sign “experienced pros” and still be fucked? We’re banking on some of the signings being decent, like Brighton have done. We aren’t shopping at Harrods. We’re barely shopping at Topman…there’s a reason for that. People seem to want a pot of gold when there isn’t one.

What did half of you miserable fuckers moan about between monty leaving and Osborn arriving
I bet your partners, wives and best mates thought fucking ozzy was the second coming

very predictable performance and result today with that team out only positive was only losing 1 - 0 could have been 3 - 0 easily we never looked like scoring it was a sloppy goal and you do get punished in this league if your not switched on just think hecky was a bit negative today sending a team out to try for a 0 - 0 and not making any positive subs earlier than what he did traore's performance was encouraging but im afraid osula is miles off being ready for this level never won a header all afternoon as for the midfield 3 they should all be on the subs bench at best none of em anywhere near premier league level

Please tell me what the other option is? Sign “experienced pros” and still be fucked? We’re banking on some of the signings being decent, like Brighton have done. We aren’t shopping at Harrods. We’re barely shopping at Topman…there’s a reason for that. People seem to want a pot of gold when there isn’t one.
You have to look at a blueprint of what has been successful elsewhere. Brighton & Brentford built on top of what they already had. Initially Brighton went very much down the experienced route until recently as they’ve become more established.

We didn’t have that luxury as we were always going to lose Sander/ NDiaye. We should have prioritised replacements to be ready and available prior to today.

Laroucci, Traore & Slimane are miles off it & I think that’s obvious for us all to see. I’m not saying they’ll not improve but we don’t really have time to give them with a handful of winnable games in this league.

Hamer is a great start but we now need 3/4 players to go straight into the team.

You can’t be happy with the preparation & how we have approached the first game of the season?

I’m not losing my head after one loss, however, I can’t say I’m buzzing about looking at our team/ squad at the moment.

As I was walking out the ground, some fat, ginger prick kept going on about Fleck, saying Fleck would save us (obviously with a hint of sarcasm in his voice). If you were that fat, ginger prick, I hope you get salmonella from a dodgy pint. He was talking about him as though the only plan we had was to play fleck, even though Fleck played no part today, trying to wind everyone up for nothing. Bellend.

They can but dont start calling people happy clappers cos they have a more realistic and grown up opinion. So easy to throw bile at the club on a forum, do it to their faces.
Aye I’ll just get on speed dial to the prince. Or I could try a revolution of the fan base except too many of them are happy with mediocre bollocks. No cunt could start any kind of fan intervention with our fans because “ohhh well at least we’re not wednesday”

FUCK OFF.

The board can be blamed for the slowness but we never get told the reasons for that. That said the Hamer deal seemed to move quickly. 🤷‍♂️

As I was walking out the ground, some fat, ginger prick kept going on about Fleck, saying Fleck would save us (obviously with a hint of sarcasm in his voice). If you were that fat, ginger prick, I hope you get salmonella from a dodgy pint. He was talking about him as though the only plan we had was to play fleck, even though Fleck played no part today, trying to wind everyone up for nothing. Bellend.

Christ! If Fleck is the answer what the fuck was the question.

The board can be blamed for the slowness but we never get told the reasons for that. That said the Hamer deal seemed to move quickly. 🤷‍♂️
I think Hamer was a Hecky signing, I think a few of the others have been scout recommendation signings. We had that with those two lads we signed in January 2020 transfer window Restos & that other striker who were miles off it

Christ! If Fleck is the answer what the fuck was the question.
To be honest, he was taking the piss. He was saying we were shit and putting it all on Fleck. As I walked down Shoreham Street he started mocking me because I wouldn't fight him. Knuckle dragging moron. Reckon I'd have floored the cunt anyway.

I think Hamer was a Hecky signing, I think a few of the others have been scout recommendation signings. We had that with those two lads we signed in January 2020 transfer window Restos & that other striker who were miles off it

Maybe but I think scout recommendations back then were usually loan players.

Back
Top Bottom