Billy on QOS February 7th

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

this has made me realise billy might actually have a bit of a celeb career after footy, bit of a jimmy bullock maybe?

"Leading scorer of putting balls in the football net since knowsnowt was a lad". Billy Sharp!

A hard one to take for the Wensdeh granddads fo' sho'.

I expect letters will be going in to the BBC petitioning for Barry Banana to be at least included in an episode if not made a team captain.
this has made me realise billy might actually have a bit of a celeb career after footy, bit of a jimmy bullock maybe?
Our itk member "Colin Morris" just PM'd with a devastating bit of knowledge. The Wednesday band is in the audience. :(

Please let him be on Tuffers’ team, not with that overacting, clowning, nowhere near as funny or as clever as he thinks he is rugby bloke Dawson. Not a fan by the way.
Yeah what a bellend he is

Can't stand QoS these days but I'll be tuning in to watch our Bill.

Decent line up by the looks of it n'all, what with Mark Wood and that fit dolly bird*...... 😮🤭

* Not Sue Barker obviously

Not watched this since the eighties. Assumed it had gone the way of bullseye and 321. Are pringle sweaters still compulsory?

"So team, what happened next?"

"Well Sue, I reckon he bought the club off some dodgy Serb, to be greeted at York with a display of such nauseating sycophancy that he realised he could get away with pretty much anything he wanted. True enough it wasn't long before the megalomaniac nutter had his name emblazoned on the shirts and the seats, while he plundered existing and future revenue streams with a series of astonishingly high risk transfer deals.

Surprise surprise these got the club close to the Premier League twice, the 1st occasion reaching the final with a semi against Brighton so fortunate that he must have thought destiny was on his side. Unfortunately despite being backed by the biggest London invasion since WWII the highly paid superstars seemed, well, super star struck by the occasion and fucked it up big time.

Astonishingly they managed another crack at it the next year, but, and you'll love this bit, of their 2 x multi million££££ strike force, one soiled himself at the thought of taking a penalty in the shoot out and the other only went and fucking missed the vital kick!

So here they are, losing money hand over fist thinking things can't get any worse when who should emerge on the scene? Only their supposed little brothers from over the city, with a shipping container full of salt to rub into already festering wounds, whilst passing them and gaining promotion in 2 years, securing one of the most memorable, iconic and punishing derby wins in history to boot!

"Billy that's not the answer on the car...."

"Shut it Sue I've not finished. So anyway, here they are, rubbing their piggy little eyes with filthy trotters wondering quite how they've found themselves a division below us, when The Dear Leader hits on a plan to throw more cash at the problem by hiring Steve Fucking Bruce! I know can you beleive it? A known mercenary and ex Blade to boot. And, get this, surprise surprie he jumps ship at the first chance and leaves them for Newcastle. Priceless!

So in comes Gary Monk, aka 50 Shades of Beige, get's them playing effective footy and in touching distance of the play offs, and waht lands on the door mat? Only a note from the Football League! Apparantly Sue, and I promise you I haven't made this up, not only did he sell that shithole of a stadium to himself to get them out of the financial mire, he valued it at £60 fucking million, backdated the sale to a previous financial year, and sold it to a company that didn't even exist then! S9o here they are sliding down the league (Blackburn dicked them 0-5 last week by the way) with the rusty chainsaw of Damoclese hanging over their porcine little heads awaiting a massive fine and points deduction!"

"I'm sorry Billy, the correct answer is, the sprinklers came on by accident and soaked the Birmingham team as they were warming up"

"I know that Sue but this programme is in the light enternainment business and I can guarantee you that apart from half of Sheffield, the entire country is absolutely pissing itself!"

"So team, what happened next?"

"Well Sue, I reckon he bought the club off some dodgy Serb, to be greeted at York with a display of such nauseating sycophancy that he realised he could get away with pretty much anything he wanted. True enough it wasn't long before the megalomaniac nutter had his name emblazoned on the shirts and the seats, while he plundered existing and future revenue streams with a series of astonishingly high risk transfer deals.

Surprise surprise these got the club close to the Premier League twice, the 1st occasion reaching the final with a semi against Brighton so fortunate that he must have thought destiny was on his side. Unfortunately despite being backed by the biggest London invasion since WWII the highly paid superstars seemed, well, super star struck by the occasion and fucked it up big time.

Astonishingly they managed another crack at it the next year, but, and you'll love this bit, of their 2 x multi million££££ strike force, one soiled himself at the thought of taking a penalty in the shoot out and the other only went and fucking missed the vital kick!

So here they are, losing money hand over fist thinking things can't get any worse when who should emerge on the scene? Only their supposed little brothers from over the city, with a shipping container full of salt to rub into already festering wounds, whilst passing them and gaining promotion in 2 years, securing one of the most memorable, iconic and punishing derby wins in history to boot!

"Billy that's not the answer on the car...."

"Shut it Sue I've not finished. So anyway, here they are, rubbing their piggy little eyes with filthy trotters wondering quite how they've found themselves a division below us, when The Dear Leader hits on a plan to throw more cash at the problem by hiring Steve Fucking Bruce! I know can you beleive it? A known mercenary and ex Blade to boot. And, get this, surprise surprie he jumps ship at the first chance and leaves them for Newcastle. Priceless!

So in comes Gary Monk, aka 50 Shades of Beige, get's them playing effective footy and in touching distance of the play offs, and waht lands on the door mat? Only a note from the Football League! Apparantly Sue, and I promise you I haven't made this up, not only did he sell that shithole of a stadium to himself to get them out of the financial mire, he valued it at £60 fucking million, backdated the sale to a previous financial year, and sold it to a company that didn't even exist then! S9o here they are sliding down the league (Blackburn dicked them 0-5 last week by the way) with the rusty chainsaw of Damoclese hanging over their porcine little heads awaiting a massive fine and points deduction!"

"I'm sorry Billy, the correct answer is, the sprinklers came on by accident and soaked the Birmingham team as they were warming up"

"I know that Sue but this programme is in the light enternainment business and I can guarantee you that apart from half of Sheffield, the entire country is absolutely pissing itself!"
Love it !

Back
Top Bottom