Billy’s interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stay classy eh Sharp and Blades fans?
Utd fans throwing the toys out of the pram because the focus has been on Wrexham's unusual takeover. A non league side taken over by actors

What exactly has Ryan Reynolds done or said to piss you off so much?
MOTD interviewed him so what? The tabloids built up coverage of the game. We didn't.
Rob and Ryan have every right to use their social media to promote their club and strengthen the affinity with the fans etc
Reality check needed by some of your fans
Ryan Reynolds has done nothing to piss us off. I quite like him. The media circle-jerk is all a bit cringe. And, yes I do think you’ve let it all go to your head a bit, which is mildly irritating. You’ve also had 180 minutes of some of the most biased officiating I’ve ever seen.

But mate, let me tell you, strip all that away and as a team of 11 players, you’re an odious, snide, bunch of clogging shithousers. I couldn’t give a shit what League you’re in, I wanted us to clusterfuck you into oblivion. Your gaffer has you setup in his typical fashion - dirty, hoofball, diving, cheats. Do yourself a favour and ditch him.

Last edited:

Is it true that cunt Parkinson came on here before he was appointed as our gaffer and swiftly did a 180 and fucked off based on the reaction it got?

News to me but fucking marvellous if so.

Worth every quid we've ever paid in bills to keep this place going to keep that stone age twat away from my football club.

EDIT: Foxy seems to think the reaction on here to potentially getting Sean O'Driscoll in resulted in a change of heart too

9.png

He does though, dunt he?

I think sharp should concentrate on his performances instead of other teams/players

He did against derby was it last year when he was Trynna scrap with there fans and wanted to scrap half the division last year
He did concentrate & scored the 2nd goal.

EDIT: @Foxy seems to think the reaction on here to potentially getting Sean O'Driscoll in resulted in a change of heart too

I didn’t mean that, I mean the speaking to a CEO and giving mine and a cross section of the forums opinions 🤣

I think sharp should concentrate on his performances instead of other teams/players

He did against derby was it last year when he was Trynna scrap with there fans and wanted to scrap half the division last year
Some fucking twat mocked him about the death of his son. That is why he was going to go for the fat cunt at Derby.

The documentary was a nice little PR stunt, but in reality Wrexham are getting money pumped into them and playing with a budget that's 10x their rivals. There is absolutely zero romance or Hollywood drama to their story. Add to that the fact they're media darlings and referees are queuing up to give them big decisions, and it must be irritating as fuck for the other National League teams.

Thank fuck the Wrexham circus has rolled out of town.

Oh fuck the weirdos. This forum has been full of their little virgins giving it the big un about how they are the massivest team to ever play in non league.

No one gives a shiny shite what the fuck they think. This game was an annoyance for us, something getting in the way of far more serious matters. For them its the biggest game they’ve had in years and they’re all a bit fucking giddy.

Well fuck them, they can spend their lives wiping Deadpools spunk off their chin if they like, but dont expect that the rest of the footballing world should have to as well the arrogant fucking arseholes.
Well said. What an absolute set of tosspots they are, manager, supporters, players. A more nauseating bunch I can’t remember. We’re well rid of them and the media circus that surrounds them. Hollywood A Listers ! Who gives a f**k !

Anyone who starts a post with stay classy has the already lost any chance of engagement from me. Did he manage a " Your Mam" anywhere too?

Seems there was a Billy outburst in the tunnel after! Love Billy's passion, I can really relate to that! Wish Wrexham all the best to be fair, although like others not a fan of Parkinson.

That's quick for The Star. Normally their stories are pulled from other sources a week or two after they happened. Danny may ask for a pay rise.

Well said. What an absolute set of tosspots they are, manager, supporters, players. A more nauseating bunch I can’t remember. We’re well rid of them and the media circus that surrounds them. Hollywood A Listers ! Who gives a f**k !
Wankers like Lineker and Shearer just completely fucking nauseate me. These are the turds making Wrexham into big news.

Stay classy eh Sharp and Blades fans?
Utd fans throwing the toys out of the pram because the focus has been on Wrexham's unusual takeover. A non league side taken over by actors

What exactly has Ryan Reynolds done or said to piss you off so much?
MOTD interviewed him so what? The tabloids built up coverage of the game. We didn't.
Rob and Ryan have every right to use their social media to promote their club and strengthen the affinity with the fans etc
Reality check needed by some of your fans
Hey Boyo. I've got a pallet of Wrexham Spurs 'half and half' scarves I can't shift. You interested?

Wrexham captain Ben Tozer accused Sharp and Co. of a “real lack of humility” in the tunnel after the game. “He [Sharp] should show more respect to us than telling us to shove it on the documentary.

bet thats not in the documentary though!

Billy's comments were wonderful, spot on and really destroyed the obligatory FA cup narrative the media creates. Ref was awful (second pen aside), Wrexham players on the whole reflected the horror of a Phil Parkinson side.

I would have been happy to have left the cup this round, hopefully playing spurs twice in the league next year more important, but the love in for the usual cup underdog, exacerbated by the Hollywood connection really got my back up. Fuck em, hope county win their league and we never hear of them again
I think most blades echo Your comments

I

t’s not really what RR has done but the media wank fest surrounding it all. Your club celebrating a cup draw against Spurs , officials in two games against us bending over backward to try and give you the game.
Good luck with promotion.
Exactly listen to oli about heckys interview at Wrexham half of the media left before his it left a sour taste and tozer is a cheat some times You are so glad we beat a team they had no notable shots apart from the pens

The real double act at Wrexham are Mardy Parky and Tosser Tozer.

Off you both fuck.

I hope Mullins is crocked for a few weeks the diving cheating throttled fuckin teaboy.

Back
Top Bottom