Billy’s interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh fuck the weirdos. This forum has been full of their little virgins giving it the big un about how they are the massivest team to ever play in non league.

No one gives a shiny shite what the fuck they think. This game was an annoyance for us, something getting in the way of far more serious matters. For them its the biggest game they’ve had in years and they’re all a bit fucking giddy.

Well fuck them, they can spend their lives wiping Deadpools spunk off their chin if they like, but dont expect that the rest of the footballing world should have to as well the arrogant fucking arseholes.

For those ar the match what did he say?

Specifically mentioned some of their players were disrespectful in the tunnel before the match, some of their players were talking about playing Spurs when they had to get past us first.

He really meant it, said he was keen to finish the game off.

Not like Billy to get wound up by nowt so I'd say there must be something in it.

But not all their players.

Yeah there must have been some comments in the tunnel and something was mentioned about Bs being unhappy with Parkinson at full time.... Anyone know what that was about?
Anyway... It's done! On to Spurs!
Billy Sharp! Blades legend!!!

From the Beeb...

'I wasn't happy with a few of their players'

FT: Sheff Utd 3-1 Wrexham
Sheffield United striker Billy Sharp is not happy, despite helping his side into the fifth round.
Speaking to ITV4, he said: "A great cup tie over two games. They played excellent.
"I am glad we've beaten them. They are doing well in their league and we are doing well in ours but I wasn't happy with a few of their players there."
What were you not happy with? "The way they've been as a club before the game, eyeing up Spurs before the game. They had not even beaten us.
"They thought we would just roll over when they got back in it and I think the referee was helping them as well, I don't think he gave me one foul all night."

Back
Top Bottom