Billy’s interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think he expressed much of what I felt and that Wrexham had been fetishised by the entire football media as an entitled Hollywood blockbuster and fantasy tale, and that this fantasy tale had been supported by the match officials both at the Racecourse Ground (where the fourth official erroneously gets Jebbison sent off) and at the Lane (where even a Pig fan mate of mine thought that the free kicks were only going to Wrexham and that our late penalty appeal was a spot on penalty). The anchor man at itv also said Billy wasn't happy with Parkinson's behaviour. I noticed Parkinson was pointing and talking at Anel at the final whistle. Maybe it was to do with that?
Wasn't there quite a bit of ill feeling between Parkinson and us when he was Bolton manager in the Centurions season? I remember thinking he was a right c*nt that season

sheffield-united-v-wrexham-emirates-fa-cup-fourth-round-replay.webp

He must have calmed down by the time the ESPN lady reached him because he was nothing but completely respectful to Wrexham.
I guess that’s the one we’ll see in the next Disney+ episode..

I
Stay classy eh Sharp and Blades fans?
Utd fans throwing the toys out of the pram because the focus has been on Wrexham's unusual takeover. A non league side taken over by actors

What exactly has Ryan Reynolds done or said to piss you off so much?
MOTD interviewed him so what? The tabloids built up coverage of the game. We didn't.
Rob and Ryan have every right to use their social media to promote their club and strengthen the affinity with the fans etc
Reality check needed by some of your fans
t’s not really what RR has done but the media wank fest surrounding it all. Your club celebrating a cup draw against Spurs , officials in two games against us bending over backward to try and give you the game.
Good luck with promotion.

Wasn't there quite a bit of ill feeling between Parkinson and us when he was Bolton manager in the Centurions season? I remember thinking he was a right c*nt that season
I think we had some run ins with him when he was at Bolton and also before that at Bradford he’d have been their manager for the Scougall WWE special

Utd fans throwing the toys out of the pram because the focus has been on Wrexham's unusual takeover. A non league side taken over by actors

MOTD interviewed him so what? The tabloids built up coverage of the game. We didn't.
Rob and Ryan have every right to use their social media to promote their club and strengthen the affinity with the fans etc

Deadpool , Bootlegger , 16 million sheep , Snow White and the seven dwarves Your boys took one hell of beating tonight

Seriously though you are a non league club just because you’ve become a test Guinea pig for Disney + it doesn’t make your Man City

Enjoy your coach journey back to wales 👍

Reality check needed by some of your

Nothing Reynolds has done at all, just the shithousing from your players and manager…….

Specifically mentioned some of their players were disrespectful in the tunnel before the match, some of their players were talking about playing Spurs when they had to get past us first.

He really meant it, said he was keen to finish the game off.

Not like Billy to get wound up by nowt so I'd say there must be something in it.

But not all their players.
The big nosed diving cunt Mullin is one for sure.

Think he said some bollocks about their being a mini league for the top 4 or somert and basically dismissed our chances…..100 points later they couldnt see us for dust

I quite liked the whole story surrounding Wrexham and then we played you. Whatever fanfare you receive from the ownership perspective you’ll lose by having Phil Parkinson as your manager.

I was indifferent towards Bolton and then we played them when he was their manager, suddenly they were the most despised team for how they played by most of the division.

I hope Notts County get promotion. Not because of any bad feeling towards Wrexham but I just hope Phil Parkinson fucks off out of football as soon as humanly possible.

Some of the comments by your fans not good at all…anyway, goodbye….all the best…the blades move onwards and upwards 🔴⚪⚔️

It's not about the owners at all. In fact I quite like the fact that they have fully committed to Wrexham and the community.

Your issue is that cunt of a manager of yours and the fact he has you diving, cheating using every bit of gamesmanship going. He's got form too at his other clubs and with Billy (when he was Bolton manager, we sent them cheating cunts packing too). Some of the stuff pre game was a bit classless but the conduct on the field was worse.

Interesting that most other National League fans share the same opinion about how you set up under Parky. I wish you well but it would be so much better if you didn't have an anti football dinosaur in charge.

Billy was passionate but professional, which makes a great change from the usual beige post match interviews. I spent lot of the game very frustrated (at Billy for some of this, wondering how much of a Hollywood payoff the officials got for the rest), but it all went ok in the end.
The media/Hollywood stuff was fine to start with, but stuck in the throat eventually. At the end of the day we're a not incredibly successful second tier football club who don't take ourselves too seriously, but FFS, Wrexham are a very unsuccessful non-league outfit who ought to reel in their expectations just a bit!!
Thanks for saying it as you saw it Billy.

It's not about the owners at all. In fact I quite like the fact that they have fully committed to Wrexham and the community.

Your issue is that cunt of a manager of yours and the fact he has you diving, cheating using every bit of gamesmanship going. He's got form too at his other clubs and with Billy (when he was Bolton manager, we sent them cheating cunts packing too). Some of the stuff pre game was a bit classless but the conduct on the field was worse.

Interesting that most other National League fans share the same opinion about how you set up under Parky. I wish you well but it would be so much better if you didn't have an anti football dinosaur in charge.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see them part with Parkinson when they get out of the National League.

It's the sort of thing needed at that level, they are unbeaten in a long time but realistically (and with absolutely no disrespect intended) their next game is against semi-pro Wealdstone and Wrexham will be lining up with two strikers signed from League One and a winger they paid £300k for. I'd suggest they're probably going up in spite of Parkinson rather than because of him.

Ryan Reynolds has done nothing to piss me off, nor have any of the Wrexham fanbase.

Most of the angst on here is directed at the officials and few of your players.

I think you’ll find many national league fans (and no doubt soon to be football league fans) despise the media love in (and seemingly referees) you’ve sucked in.

I can’t blame you or your club for loving it. I really respected Wrexham before they became all Disney, but when you’re down there and suffered as long as you have you’re bound to enjoy the attention. But make no mistake, there are lots of everyday football fans that are now sick of the sycophancy.

Last edited:
Is it true that cunt Parkinson came on here before he was appointed as our gaffer and swiftly did a 180 and fucked off based on the reaction it got?

This is you.

This is your team.

The “throwing the toys out” was nothing really to do with the circle jerk, I’ve attended 180/190 minutes of football against you and seen a typical Parkinson side… only with the officials doing their utmost to help out.

Talking shit, “sportsmanship” and atrocious refereeing is what riled a lot of people.

I spent most of the evening bellowing at Parkinson and the fourth official…. Not giving a fuck where Ryan Reynolds was.

Fair play for two decent performances, but nobody is “rattled” by your story. You could have been owned by a skint local and I’d have been as wound up tonight.

We simply aren’t joining the narrative, so must be triggered/jealous 🙄

Reality check indeed 🤣

The joys of watching on the telebox is that you miss all of the real fun what went on with Anel and Parkinson?

It wasn’t the owners I had an issue with tonight, it was the 11 cloggers on the pitch.

If you enjoy watching the hoofwaffe then good luck to you. Disgusting team and self entitled set of no mark fans.

The owners will get bored when Disney+ pull the plug and you’ll be nobodies again.

Reynolds has done nowt wrong mate. Actually I really like that he seems to be so invested, and to genuinely care about your club and your community. It's refreshing in an era of disconnection between clubs and fans.

But surely you can see why we got a bit annoyed about the mass media love-in, particularly in the first game. The TV cameras spent almost as much time showing him as they did showing what was happening on the pitch!

I have no personal issue with Wrexham as a club. I've watched your show, and enjoyed it, and I'll watch S2 when it arrives as well. I can completely understand why you're all loving it so much, must be a real shot in the arm for the club to suddenly be the relative big boys of your division, and to be playing some decent football at times, at a level way above what your league position would suggest. Fair fucks.

But the last line ruined it there. WE need a reality check? Some of your fans are talking about R+R taking you to the premier league! They don't have the cash, it's that simple. To compete at the top end of the Championship you need tens of millions at a minimum. As you've rightly pointed out, we've played 2 £20m+ players over the 2 games, and another player who's value is at least that and maybe much more. Can you honestly see R+R dipping into their personal wealth to the tune of £50-£100m IF you made it to the championship? They're rich sure by normal standards, but they are a long, LONG way off "premier league owners" rich.

You're a decent side. You gave us more of a test than a lot of Championship clubs have this season, and I applaud that. Mullin is playing at a level way below where he should be, and clearly you rely on him a lot. I hope you do go up this season, it would be good for your club and community, so all the best on that front. But maybe, just maybe, it's a few of your fans who need the "reality check" at times.

Back
Top Bottom