Billy’s interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Billy's comments were wonderful, spot on and really destroyed the obligatory FA cup narrative the media creates. Ref was awful (second pen aside), Wrexham players on the whole reflected the horror of a Phil Parkinson side.

I would have been happy to have left the cup this round, hopefully playing spurs twice in the league next year more important, but the love in for the usual cup underdog, exacerbated by the Hollywood connection really got my back up. Fuck em, hope county win their league and we never hear of them again

I think he expressed much of what I felt and that Wrexham had been fetishised by the entire football media as an entitled Hollywood blockbuster and fantasy tale, and that this fantasy tale had been supported by the match officials both at the Racecourse Ground (where the fourth official erroneously gets Jebbison sent off) and at the Lane (where even a Pig fan mate of mine thought that the free kicks were only going to Wrexham and that our late penalty appeal was a spot on penalty). The anchor man at itv also said Billy wasn't happy with Parkinson's behaviour. I noticed Parkinson was pointing and talking at Anel at the final whistle. Maybe it was to do with that?

I think sharp should concentrate on his performances instead of other teams/players

He did against derby was it last year when he was Trynna scrap with there fans and wanted to scrap half the division last year

Player on a rush after a late winner and a goal after a frustrating spell not being particularly measured with his words shock.

I'm sure 5 minutes later he'd have been as dull as most player interviews. Good laugh and will boil some piss over the border. Oh well.

Obnoxious comment
I would hazard a guess that that’s not from a Wrexham fan. I’m sure they’re fuming about Billy’s interview whilst we have a chortle but I’d be surprised if Wrexham fans have paid enough attention to Billy, his career and his life away from football to know of his loss.

That strikes me as some absolute revolting tosspot from a club not too far away who’s gone onto the Wrexham board either tonight or in the run up to their fixtures with us and decided to let their mask slip tonight and reveal what a complete stain they are

I thought Billy was brilliant tonight. Even though it wasn’t falling for him he never stopped, put a whole-hearted performance in and was rewarded with that goal. Well done Billy.

Just seen the itv interview with Hecky and the reporter asked him about Billy's reaction and she mentioned it got heated in the tunnel at full time too so Billy's blood would have been pumping for sure!

Stay classy eh Sharp and Blades fans?
Utd fans throwing the toys out of the pram because the focus has been on Wrexham's unusual takeover. A non league side taken over by actors

What exactly has Ryan Reynolds done or said to piss you off so much?
MOTD interviewed him so what? The tabloids built up coverage of the game. We didn't.
Rob and Ryan have every right to use their social media to promote their club and strengthen the affinity with the fans etc
Reality check needed by some of your fans

Back
Top Bottom