CONFIRMED Best wishes Billy Sharp - Joins LA Galaxy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Worth a loan move in January? Even just for the changing room uplift

But from our point of view a small mistake for this season I think. Then again as pleased as I am about the likes of Hamer and archer etc. Our transfer strategy has clearly had mistakes this summer.

It’s not a mistake.
Billy was struggling in the Championship so how anyone can expect him to perform when he’s a year older against much better defenders.

It would have been embarrassing, our fickle fan base would have probably skated him, so it’s great to see him doing well in the MLS. He’d have still been a success in league 1 too but I’d rather play in the US for the new adventure.

Is he tapping him up to be his assistant at the lane
Could be you never know. Other scenarios are he is visiting his very good friend Sean McAuley for a quick holiday and who he has often visited out in the states. He’s currently the assistant manager of Minnesota, who just as it happens have sacked their manager.

That bloody-minded determination and relish is why he’s still productive and in demand after two decades. “I came over here to try and win and score goals,” he said. “Living in LA … is obviously just a bonus.”

1696606540250.jpeg

They’re going to struggle to make the play offs now.

They’d need to win all three remaining games and also have results go there way.

Hopefully Billy gets a new deal out of it.

Pretty sure someone known to be ITK said similar a few weeks ago.
Could be wrong though, hard to keep up.

Rumours are often based on half truths and interpretation.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Prince simply asked Wilder if he has any irons in the fire regards other jobs and if he's still in the job market.
Then probably asked him how he'd feels about a potential return at some point this season but obviously only if things don't improve under Hecky.
Probably also asked him how he felt working with the current backroom team of McCall and Lester.

This is just common sense really, doesn't mean Wilder is returning, just an enquiry to sort out potential options.

That's them done. No play offs despite Billy's better efforts. Losing Riqi Puig to injury pretty much did for their creativity.

Hopefully Billy gets another year to enjoy it out there. Chiqarito (sp) has had a bad injury.

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom