Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dont worry, we’ll be back to your favourite PASHUN and HOOF in the middle of the Championship soon….if we’re lucky.
Yep. Sell all the quality and replace them with clones of Montgomery.

It's what a lot of Blades fans want and understand. Get Little Ben next to new signing Runaround Lewis and they'll milk themselves silly. We genuinely don't deserve nice things cos they're never appreciated.

Up and at em boys!

May I just remind you that the window does not shut until Sept 1st relegation or staying up does not happen till the end od the season
calm down
Do you not think that the club alll ready hasve targets in mind and will be working on them But not publicising who or what they are
Its called business

May I just remind you that the window does not shut until Sept 1st relegation or staying up does not happen till the end od the season
calm down
Do you not think that the club alll ready hasve targets in mind and will be working on them But not publicising who or what they are
Its called business
Season starts Saturday, not September.

I’m sure the club do have targets. It’s a shame they can’t get more than one a week over the line given the gaping holes in the squad, the sale of players at the last minute, and the same old players being unavailable as per usual due to injury.

We get promotion and I thought that pretty much ensures that our best players will stay for at least a season, One week from the new season and it all looks very bleak

I said the window does not close until Sept not that the season starts then sorry for any misunderstanding

Tell you what won't be nice to hear later today/tomorrow when the inevitable happens.

Sander says "As soon as I heard Burnley were interested and what Kompany thought of me, I couldn't wait to move here. I can't wait to get started and play in front of these fans".

It's what players say of course, if he goes there he has to be excited for it.
And in fairness to him it's a new club, new dynamics and I think Burnley might well see the best of him too. Burnley of course also look like they are intending on trying to stay up as well.
I think Hecky's done a good job of defining his roles and strengths well, I think he's improved him. So I suspect he will do well there.
Injuries would be the only question mark, he does have a knack of picking up an injury a season so far that keeps him out for several weeks sometimes.

Tell you what won't be nice to hear later today/tomorrow when the inevitable happens.

Sander says "As soon as I heard Burnley were interested and what Kompany thought of me, I couldn't wait to move here. I can't wait to get started and play in front of these fans".

It's what players say of course, if he goes there he has to be excited for it.
And in fairness to him it's a new club, new dynamics and I think Burnley might well see the best of him too. Burnley of course also look like they are intending on trying to stay up as well.
I think Hecky's done a good job of defining his roles and strengths well, I think he's improved him. So I suspect he will do well there.
Injuries would be the only question mark, he does have a knack of picking up an injury a season so far that keeps him out for several weeks sometimes.
Gunna be even worse when the announcement video is someone ordering a Krabby Patty in the Krusty Crab and Spongebob slaps a burger on grill, its Sanders head saying "its Berge time!"

It's been great watching Sander play, but if was the Prince right now I'd sell him for the LOLZ, just to see the nuclear tantrums, meltdowns, toy-chucking, and screaming and squealing victimhood. It's a sight to behold.

Dont worry, we’ll be back to your favourite PASHUN and HOOF in the middle of the Championship soon….if we’re lucky.
Get new versions of Darren Bullock, Michael Doyle, Monty in midfield. Hanson and Henderson up front and watch us storm into a European spot.

Get new versions of Darren Bullock, Michael Doyle, Monty in midfield. Hanson and Henderson up front and watch us storm into a European spot.
Players like Norwood are nothing like the players you list. Nobody levels the same criticisms at him as they do at Berge. Berge is overly passive in his approach. Pointing that out as room for improvement is not harking back to the Basset era.

Last edited:
It's been great watching Sander play, but if was the Prince right now I'd sell him for the LOLZ, just to see the nuclear tantrums, meltdowns, toy-chucking, and screaming and squealing victimhood. It's a sight to behold.
Haven't we already got to that point mate? ;)

If Berge makes this move I will lose all respect for him. It's exactly what he's intimated he won't do. Move to a small town, medium-sized club with no potential to win anything or challenge for Europe. It's a comical move. The only upside seems to be that he gets away from the ridiculous goings-on at Bramall Lane, with our usual severely limited financial and (seemingly) talentless ownership that we have all been accustomed to for what seems like forever. Perhaps it is 'for ever' thinking about it.

Given this, if he goes...fuck him. IMO it's nothing like Illiman's transfer who went to his childhood team and city to live as he's always wanted to live. Being happy is what life is all about. Is it Berge's 'ambition' to play for fucking Burnley? What a fucking shithole at the arse end of nowhere!

My main gripe is the timing. Why couldn't all this have been done weeks ago giving the management more time to adapt and get players in to adopt an effective system that might give us a chance of survival? The Board must have known that what has transpired could happen as they always had the potential view and stance to sell both players at the right price. The morons have now left us in the shit with a week to go before the season starts, with a disenchanted fanbase, players in the squad who look lost at the minute, and little chance of achieving anything but becoming the most embarrassing team in Premier League history. Tossers!

I'll be there Saturday but I feel unmotivated and very let down. Not because of the selling, but because of the pathetic, shambolic management of this whole situation. They get some stick at times but thank God for the Baldock, Egan, Norwood and Foderingham's in the squad that are still here. Without them we'd have totally lost our identity as a club and all hope at all of having any chance of making a fight of it to stay up.

Sort your shit out Abdullah and Bettis. We've stood by the club. Don't fucking embarrass us.

utb

Last edited:
If Berge makes this move I will lose all respect for him. It's exactly what he's intimated he won't do. Move to a small town, medium-sized club with no potential to win anything or challenge for Europe. It's a comical move. The only upside seems to be that he gets away from the ridiculous goings-on at Bramall Lane, with our usual severely limited financial and (seemingly) talentless ownership that we have all been accustomed to for what seems like forever. Perhaps it is 'for ever' thinking about it.

Given this, if he goes...fuck him. IMO it's nothing like Illiman's transfer who went to his childhood team and city to live as he's always wanted to live. Being happy is what life is all about. Is it Berge's 'ambition' to play for fucking Burnley? What a fucking shithole at the arse end of nowhere!

My main gripe is the timing. Why couldn't all this have been done weeks ago giving the management more time to adapt and get players in to adopt an effective system that might give us a chance of survival? The Board must have known that what has transpired could happen as they always had the potential view and stance to sell both players at the right price. The morons have now left us in the shit with a week to go before the season starts, with a disenchanted fanbase, players in the squad who look lost at the minute, and little chance of achieving anything but becoming the most embarrassing team in Premier League history. Tossers!

I'll be there Saturday but I feel unmotivated and very let down. Not because of the selling, but because of the pathetic, shambolic management of this whole situation. They get some stick at times but thank God for the Baldock, Egan, Norwood and Foderingham's in the squad that are still here. Without them we'd have totally lost our identity as a club and all hope at all of having any chance of making a fight of it to stay up.

Sort your shit out Abdullah and Bettis. We've stood by the club. Don't fucking embarrass us.

utb
Berge not training this morning,according to News Now Sheffield United.

Building a team for the championship without even trying to stay up,fk off prince your nothing but an asset stripper.

That prince said I don't want to keep Berge and get nothing when his contract runs out, hold on a min I thought he wants to sell up to new owners.
Berge has not pushed to be sold now, Hecky should advise him not to sell any more players. Having said that that prince will not be accepting advice from anyone I assume.
The sooner that prince goes the better.

We dont deserve nice things.
I'd say we do deserve a few breaks. I thought stupidly after all the effort to get to the Prem- We'd keep our best players. Not spend too much but add a couple of gambles.

What this is - is totally unfair to a loyal fan base- even the most blind faith supporter must realise - these tactics albeit borne of owner being skint- are to inflict on us a season of utmost misery.

Sorry but yes I think we deseve better than this - Norwich didn't spend much last time they were up- but at least they didn't offload their best players.

Nobody was advertising this scenario when Season Tickets were being pushed. We are not entitled- but we are deserving so much more than this misery pie.

Last edited:
Reactions: bxb

It’s blatantly not his choice other than he or his people have refused to sign a new contract. His valuation therefore decreases by the day. The club therefore have made him available to the highest bidder. If he refuses to leave then I do think his game time would be extremely limited so in his own interest he has little choice. The fact that it’s Burnley is just very unlucky for all parties. Let’s get the business done and move on - should have happened weeks ago.

It’s blatantly not his choice other than he or his people have refused to sign a new contract. His valuation therefore decreases by the day. The club therefore have made him available to the highest bidder. If he refuses to leave then I do think his game time would be extremely limited so in his own interest he has little choice. The fact that it’s Burnley is just very unlucky for all parties. Let’s get the business done and move on - should have happened weeks ago.
Do we think the reports that he would be "frozen" out by the club if he doesnt leave are true? I am sceptical but if true - wow! Talk about utter disgrace. I have no doubt that if Berge wanted to stay and see out his contract he would still play to his full capability unlike Lundstram. At the end of the day, you want to perform to show potential suitors what you can do. If the club were going to freeze him out, then I think he has every right to go wherever he wants, even if it the 1950s.

Back
Top Bottom