Berge season over

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For what it's worth I think Berge is poo and Sousa is diarrhea. Sousa looks the part but he's just another Harper, points and shouts but actually never sees the ball. Complete waste of money and should be released ASAP.

For what it's worth I think Berge is poo and Sousa is diarrhea. Sousa looks the part but he's just another Harper, points and shouts but actually never sees the ball. Complete waste of money and should be released ASAP.

If he points a lot, surely he's more King Kong's finger than diarrhoea.

At risk of being pedantic, the difference in the results against promoted sides is that Burnley have beaten Sheffield United and Sheffield United have lost to Burnley. Using that as evidence that Burnley aren't "better" is not valid. :) I accept that we were only 2-0 up at the time fo the red card, but some observers reckon that Sheffield United weren't at the time looking favourites to get the 3 goals they needed.

I wonder if you could be fortunate to get a dodgy penalty in the last minute that the entire VAR panel unanimously voted a wrong decision, and apologised for? Surely you can't be that lucky? 🤔

Face it. We're both bottom because we're both rubbish. See you in the Championship (well, see you first in the classic roses match on 20th April).
Two bald men are calling and they want their comb back.

Two bald men are calling and they want their comb back.
To be fair in that Wolves game, the Baldock penalty was soft. Not any more soft than the one given to Man City when Egan failed to amputate his own arm when going to ground. But there were two better calls for penalties that should have been given. There was the handball from the right and what can only be described as a ‘superman dive’ which I can only assume VAR was collecting the Pizza delivery at that time, because it was an outstanding save.

I’m not having a pop at Burnley here though, the handball given against Berge was unbelievable when you consider the current rules, especially when in our 8-0 hammering by Newcastle, Anthony Gordon was allowed to prevent the ball from going out of play with his hand for their opener. Only further compounded by the fact the second goal came from a corner which was handball too, but not spotted.

Anyway, let’s see what happens to Forest this week, see if they are going to make it interesting and then perhaps Everton.

Back
Top Bottom