Berge Injured

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Returned early from International Duty with a knee injury. Hopefully nothing serious 🤞

Returned early from International Duty with a knee injury. Hopefully nothing serious 🤞

Sell lundstram banish him to the reservesssss!!!!

Let's hope its a McBurnie type of international injury !!!

All you that whine about our players not getting recognised for international duty. This is a perfect example of why we shouldn’t want our players on international duty when we’ve a very light squad.

Couldn't agree more with this. I dread every time our players go on international duty as it's really not worth the hassle in these minor tournaments and friendlies for them to come back tired/injured. Hopefully Southgate keeps on ignoring our players for a long time.

He continued to play the full game with the injury, so it should be nothing more than a niggle hopefully.
That's what we said about Chris Morgan - it turned out he'd played 60 minutes with a torn cruciate ligament - the hard bastard. Out for the season. Sander doesn't look that tough to be fair

That's what we said about Chris Morgan - it turned out he'd played 60 minutes with a torn cruciate ligament - the hard bastard. Out for the season. Sander doesn't look that tough to be fair
In Morg‘s case it more or less ended his career didn’t it?

International football needs banning. Nobody (who doesn’t do unspeakable things to King Charles spaniels when the lights are off) likes it, nobody enjoys it. All it does is cause issues for club football which is infinitely better and more important (well, it actually matters unlike international shite).

Play the World Cup and nothing else, with all the big nations already qualified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dkc
International football needs banning. Nobody likes it, nobody enjoys it. All it does is cause issues for club football which is infinitely better and more important (well, it actually matters unlike international shite).

Play the World Cup and nothing else, with all the big nations already qualified.

I think Ball_Sup (Phil) might disagree with you here.

Couldn't agree more with this. I dread every time our players go on international duty as it's really not worth the hassle in these minor tournaments and friendlies for them to come back tired/injured. Hopefully Southgate keeps on ignoring our players for a long time.

International football brings 3 things. Injuries. Fatigue. Individual success. Unfortunately, none of them benefit us. 1. We’ve a light squad. 2. We want players to be at their physical peak. 3. If any of our players had a successful tournament, we couldn’t compete with other wealthy clubs wanting the signature. Long may it continue.

Austria --> country that has Red Bull Salzburg --> same sponsors as Red Bull Leipzig --> team potentially beaten to Ampadu 2nd loan by the blades = Hatchet job on Berge

Its a conspiracy !!
I was just going to point that out.You beat me to it.

He lied.

index.php
Why would you put football flags up at a farmer's livestock market..???

Back
Top Bottom