CONFIRMED Benie Traore leaves on Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just the other foreigners to go and Wilder achieves his statement of we can do this with British only players.

Long live cloggers with 1% technical ability and tiny amount of composure.

#bladeslife.
Bit ott for the first player to leave under wilder 2.0.

Thomas is set to go back to Leicester too. Or are we discounting that one?

Technically we are set to sign a Chilean international but given he's born in stoke I'll give you that one!

Why’s everyone saying this was the worst signing ever?

We signed a young prospect, for what would’ve been an unbelievable price if he’d have worked out.
We got him here, we worked with him, we realised it was a gamble that didn’t pay off and seem to have recouped what we paid

Gamble that didn't pay off? How do we know that at this stage? If we're talking gambling, this is the footballing equivalent of cashing out your accumulator at half time in the early kick off, we haven't got a clue what the outcome will be

Just the other foreigners to go and Wilder achieves his statement of we can do this with British only players.

#bladeslife.
Much better to have shit forwards who are too small to play grown up football and can’t score goals!

#bladeslife.
Awful eh? Traore, next Coulibaly, then maybe Larouci and Wes possibly replaced.

Whose doing the scouting now, Enoch Powell?

Then he goes and brings in Bremerton-Diaz and Aryan super race specimen Kasper Schmeichel.

There’ll be uproar I tell ya!

Or he could just be moving on those that weren’t doing it…

Nothing to dislike here.

Player isn't in our plans currently, goes to get game time.

Frees up some funds.

If he develops well, we benefit.

If he doesn't, we consider a sale.

...and he can kidnap Illy and bring him back in his hand luggage.

Didn't work out .
Very much a Richard cadette signing .
Highly rated in a weak league , still, he must have got a decent signing on fee and fingers crossed he's a success at nantes and we can re invest the money .

Whenever you sign a small striker who looks like they have a bit of skill you get your hopes up and it seems to sting a bit more when the dream of finding the next Messi goes up in smoke again.

Reality is he was a gamble and he hasn't been able to get in an absolutely woeful side. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a career ahead of him or can't improve but if you're not getting in our side right now then you're not getting in a Premier League side.

As I said he seemed like a development signing. I expected us to loan him back out as soon as we signed him.

That said Hecky didn't seem that impressed with him and it seems the same with Wilder. If he can do well on loan and we get most of our money back then it's a win.

I don't understand the negativity around Traore.
It hasn't worked out and that is fair enough of an assessment. But to claim he was been our worst signing is laughable when you look at the contributions of Brewster, McBurnie, Mousset Freeman, Lowe. Suddenly Berge at Burnley is a bigger loss and a better player than when he played for us.

Traore, I wish him well. He didn't make an impact but he did try. Which is more than can be said of some of our previous signings.

I don't understand the negativity around Traore.
It hasn't worked out and that is fair enough of an assessment. But to claim he was been our worst signing is laughable when you look at the contributions of Brewster, McBurnie, Mousset Freeman, Lowe. Suddenly Berge at Burnley is a bigger loss and a better player than when he played for us.

Traore, I wish him well. He didn't make an impact but he did try. Which is more than can be said of some of our previous signings.
Not seen the post saying he’s our worst signing but I don’t agree with that, but let’s be honest all and I mean all the players you mentioned have contributed more than he has done. That’s not his fault though, he wasn’t picked as we obviously thought he was not good enough once he was here. I’ve not commented on him because even though the small glimpses I’ve seen of him I thought he didn’t look upto the standard I’d not really seen enough to judge him.

But I’ve been watching the Nantes game so I’ll give my thoughts on that, not negativity just my genuine thoughts on how he played. Couple of decent touches but really poor overall, so easily dispossessed and looks out of his depth in this game and it’s a cup game against League 2 opposition. He does make nice little runs and will get the odd goal but going on this hours performance (subbed on the hour) they will not be paying the money and he will be returning to us.

That is just thoughts based on this hour I’ve just watched. Maybe a run of games and things could click and he could be a totally different player but I don’t think so myself as technically he looks way off it and just can’t look after the ball.

Not seen the post saying he’s our worst signing but I don’t agree with that, but let’s be honest all and I mean all the players you mentioned have contributed more than he has done. That’s not his fault though, he wasn’t picked as we obviously thought he was not good enough once he was here. I’ve not commented on him because even though the small glimpses I’ve seen of him I thought he didn’t look upto the standard I’d not really seen enough to judge him.

But I’ve been watching the Nantes game so I’ll give my thoughts on that, not negativity just my genuine thoughts on how he played. Couple of decent touches but really poor overall, so easily dispossessed and looks out of his depth in this game and it’s a cup game against League 2 opposition. He does make nice little runs and will get the odd goal but going on this hours performance (subbed on the hour) they will not be paying the money and he will be returning to us.

That is just thoughts based on this hour I’ve just watched. Maybe a run of games and things could click and he could be a totally different player but I don’t think so myself as technically he looks way off it and just can’t look after the ball.
Freeman contributed nothing. Mousset did when fit enough to play but was overweight. While the others contributed more than Traore none of the others justified their transfer fee or could be considered a success.
Traore is no where near a PL player but could develop enough to be a squad player in the championship. The problem we have is that we have lots of forwards but none being effective. Archer is the closest as he is a real finisher but needs to play off a big man. Getting the ball at the halfway line Archer isn't fast enough to get away clean. Jebbison and Osula are two who hopefully with a run of games could develop.

Subbed after 58 minutes without scoring against a French second division side

Let's hope he gets goals as we need our money back...

#bladeslife.
🤣

1704488294564.png

Subbed after 58 minutes without scoring against a French second division side

Let's hope he gets goals as we need our money back...

Stats don't look great either regarding number of times dispossessed and ground duels won/lost

Really needs to strengthen up.

Screenshot_20240106-100005.png

#bladeslife.
His most recent signing is from Chile? He’s no longer Brexit.

Born in stoke on Trent my friend
We have many English players playing for our national team that weren’t born in England. You’d be crucified in public if you said something like that 😂

Back
Top Bottom