Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw him in Abbeydale Road Tesco yesterday, with his missus, on the chocolate and crisp aisle.

This adds absolutely no insight to the status of his injury, but I felt the need to share. He chose the Cool favour Nachos by the way.

Saw him in Abbeydale Road Tesco yesterday, with his missus, on the chocolate and crisp aisle.

This adds absolutely no insight to the status of his injury, but I felt the need to share. He chose the Cool favour Nachos by the way.

Stuffing his face with food! He is Moose MK2. 😂

The sense of value for money must be enormous for him compared to .. say .. Goode

Showing zero consideration for the trauma we suffered in 2003 PO final by supporting the then Wolves shirt sponsors.

Bet with all that money he earns, he bought the Doritos brand dips anorl while we survive on supermarket brand.

Flash, insensitive b*****d.

Get rid.

Showing zero consideration for the trauma we suffered in 2003 PO final by supporting the then Wolves shirt sponsors.

Bet with all that money he earns, he bought the Doritos brand dips anorl while we survive on supermarket brand.

Flash, insensitive b*****d.

Get rid.
He's a fool if he has, the fresh salsa, guacamole and soured cream from the dip section is way nicer than that mushy, artificial, long life crap Doritos throws in a jar.

He's a fool if he has, the fresh salsa, guacamole and soured cream from the dip section is way nicer than that mushy, artificial, long life crap Doritos throws in a jar.
Y but the stuff in the jar lasts forever

Thought Ozzy was superb today. Never ever stopped running, got some great tackles in, turned a couple of their players inside out a couple of times. He's a hugely underrated player for us. Might not be the most technically gifted, but he's in no way shit. Doing really, REALLY well out of position and on his wrong foot at the moment.

This is why contracts shouldn't be left until the very last second to be dealt with. even though Osborn is the ultimate professional the situation makes me a little uneasy

I said at the beginning of the season, just how important Ben Osborne would be as a player for us this season.

When it comes to passion and willingness for the team to do well, he is in my opinion on par with the likes of Basham and Sharp. His work rate and ethic hasn't failed him what so ever this season, like bash....you can play him out of position and at the very least he will work and try.

I feel he has received a little bit of unnecessary flack this last 1/4 of the season, when in theory he hasn't really done anything wrong. He has been asked to play an unnatural position, using his unnatural foot.... this isn't easy! But he's tried his best for the cause.

In order to be successful at any level, the blend has to be right... and behind every fantastic showboater, flair player and poacher.... you need players like Osborne.... players who graft hard and hold the fitness to run around hounding the opposition.... players who carry on grafting and trying to make something happen until the final whistle....

He deserves a bit of praise.... its long overdue.

Very under rated, great engine deserves to keep his place. Seem to be a bit of mangers scapegoats at times, never hides, should have his contract renewed.

I'd have no problem with him as our starting LWB next season

Definitely worth a new deal, but the only concern is availability. It hasn't been great

Wouldn’t be against him getting a year as a bit of a stop gap.

Next season is certainly looking like its going to be another long one, if this is the ambition of players that we are looking to work with!

Did well today, shows what we've been missing now we have 3 midfielders who are on the move all game, Souza, and Norwood take note

Another one who if we keep we need to keep in mind the long-term if we want to be successful at the top level.

Back
Top Bottom