Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry Ozzie - you're a lovely lad, clever and could probably run 4 ironman contests a week but you shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI.

Good, versatile squad player to keep if he would take reduced terms.
Think when/if Slav gets his wingers then Ozzy would find himself what he should be in this team, a squad player.

He ain’t no winger...

He's not a LB, LWB, DM, CM or LM. I think it's safe to now conclude he's not good enough after experimenting him in every possible position that he's native to. Gap filler.

Very poor today

And on Saturday. His passing and first touch is usually a cheap gift to the opposition.

I have been a fan because of his energy buy as said above he gives it away too much twice in second half we were going forward and he played it behind the player who was running forward.

The only position he hasn't played is in goal (although the way Olsen is playing he might be soon). Another waste of 5 million quid. The amount of money we wasted in the prem makes you want to cry. 2 years in there and we come down with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Lots of running, zero quality

To be fair to him he is not a winger.
All thanks to our excellent recruiting team. I for one can't wait for The Blades Transfer Window 2, I believe its out sometime in January.

Osborn gets into so many good positions, where he's near enough 1v1 with the RB in plenty of space, but doesnt have the skill, strength or pace to take on his man. Put a good winger in those positions and he'd have a field day.

He's playing LW based on being the only left footed, non-injured, non defender we have.

Simply put we've bodged summer recruitment, MGW and N'diaye signing aside. For all the noise about continuity of the 352, we signed a manager who doesn't play that way and not recruited to allow him to play the way he wants effectively.

Olsen is a big name but has been very disappointing.
Davies a good player, but not really what we needed.
Hourihane is Norwood lite.
Geurdioura won't feature.

There's no point appointing a manager of Jokanovic's style/philosophy and expecting him to alter the way he manages. If you simply want a manager who gets the most out of a sqaud then hire Pulis or big fucking Sam.

He's a solid pro who can 'do a job' in a number of positions. These are very valuable players to have in your squad, but starting him every week in an attacking role is probably not the best idea.

Sorry Ozzie - you're a lovely lad, clever and could probably run 4 ironman contests a week but you shouldn't be anywhere near the starting XI.

Good, versatile squad player to keep if he would take reduced terms.
He's shit on the bike and his swim is bang average.

Lots of running, zero quality
He's a very busy player so often flatters to deceive. He's done well recent weighing in with a couple of decent finishes and plenty of assists. But generally his passing is poor.

I've said before that we should play two up top, with Gibbs-White and Ndiaye offering the width... but we need a better ball winning midfielder in the middle behind them.

I don't see a place in the side for Ozzy, long term.

After Simon Moore left he became my wife’s favourite. She likes someone energetic and enthusiastic. Pity I’m basically a human slug.

Was poor last night, but Fleck and Stevens have been shocking for 18 months. There's bigger fish to fry in terms of who is dropped and who isn't.

His house is up for sale, which could mean he's not getting another contract or he just wants to move.

Stay with me for more insightful news.

His house is up for sale, which could mean he's not getting another contract or he just wants to move.

He probably just wants something bigger to throw a kettle over, I'm hopeful it doesn't mean he's leaving

i believe this is something to do with a recent burglary or attempted burglary, a mate of his works with me told me this a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom