Outgoing? Bedwetting fans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t know what to say.
Either the manager is deliberately letting players go elsewhere whom he wants and think he needs, or there are other factors in play. We can’t afford them, we believe there are better options available and whom we believe we can secure, or we didn’t want to do deal with the selling club on terms agreeable to others and of course the player wasn’t interested in coming.
Just Princey has lost interest ... he doesnt want to spend owt ... he wants to get rid , but there's no takers .. so Heckys in limbo ... roll on 31st August then we will see

"PH says club are prepared to wait on more if it means getting right man at right price"

How Much Urine Can a Healthy Bladder Hold? | Live Science

"We won't sign anyone"
"We'll have 5 players left at the end of the season"
"We're getting relegated"
"We're the laughing stock of South Yorkshire"
etc....etc....

All the threads seem to be getting clogged up with well thought out replies like these. Perhaps the Negative Nellies could put them all on this thread to spare other posters the boredom.
Fax machine jokes welcome.

Re the bedwetting. It's not my fault. I have a large prostate you know.

Re the bedwetting. It's not my fault. I have a large prostate you know.
F**k bedwetting if some want to believe squad good enough without new blood are deluded ... the sooner the new blood is in the sooner the squad have time to gel.

Courtesy of Roygbiv:

“From January with Doyle and Wintle added you could see the ability gulf between them and Vaulks”
Who’s saying Doyle isn’t better? Vaulks much more of a runaround, Doyle an all energy ball player. But we do need legs and athleticism in midfield still.

And the fact you’re still talking about Vaulks is so so cute.

Who’s saying Doyle isn’t better? Vaulks much more of a runaround, Doyle an all energy ball player. But we do need legs and athleticism in midfield still.

And the fact you’re still talking about Vaulks is so so cute.
You vaulks

Did it start slow? We’re still 3 weeks away from kicking a ball in anger and have 3 friendlies left to play. 4 definitely in the door, 2 just getting over the line and still some potentially tasty late loan action.

Back
Top Bottom