Outgoing? Bedwetting fans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EddieColquhoun

Reaction score
"We won't sign anyone"
"We'll have 5 players left at the end of the season"
"We're getting relegated"
"We're the laughing stock of South Yorkshire"
etc....etc....

All the threads seem to be getting clogged up with well thought out replies like these. Perhaps the Negative Nellies could put them all on this thread to spare other posters the boredom.
Fax machine jokes welcome.

"We won't sign anyone"
"We'll have 5 players left at the end of the season"
"We're getting relegated"
"We're the laughing stock of South Yorkshire"
etc....etc....

All the threads seem to be getting clogged up with well thought out replies like these. Perhaps the Negative Nellies could put them all on this thread to spare other posters the boredom.
Fax machine jokes welcome.
I was thinking EXACTLY the same mate. Give them their own thread. It’s like a collective psychotic break from reality. The window closes in 10 weeks, how DARE we not sign 6 players for £50m.

I do enjoy the amateur accountancy that comes with most of these posts too, speaking with absolutely certainty that the club is destitute and on the verge of free fall.

But what about the hot water in the showers!!??

Where's a place for those of us who think we have a squad that should challenge for the play offs again but are slightly annoyed by lack of funds?

I wouldn't say bedwetting more like waiting for a late bus level of annoyed

You can’t say that, because apparently we’ve never missed out on a player. They’re all just rumours.
You can’t deny the tactic from those that want to stick the boot into the club at every opportunity though. Make up a rumour about a player we were probably not interested in, then batter the club when said target goes elsewhere, it’s tiresome.

Where's a place for those of us who think we have a squad that should challenge for the play offs again but are slightly annoyed by lack of funds?

I wouldn't say bedwetting more like waiting for a late bus level of annoyed
That’s a perfectly reasonable position. I’m at that bus stop tutting with you. However, neither of us are rage pissing our pants.

You can’t deny the tactic from those that want to stick the boot into the club at every opportunity though. Make up a rumour about a player we were probably not interested in, then batter the club when said target goes elsewhere, it’s tiresome.
To an extent maybe. But then there’s those who say ‘how do you know we were in for them?’ Every single time. Equally tiresome.

To an extent maybe. But then there’s those who say ‘how do you know we were in for them?’ Every single time. Equally tiresome.
Yeah maybe. I’m ok with club keeping largely quiet about who we’re after though. Wilder gobbing off naming targets in the media no doubt cost us £ms in inflated fees.

They are only his goals and assists and games played ,even you.could understand them

And still watch Wednesday and Cardiff games
Seen him play for Rotherham a few times, never Cardiff unless he played against us. And he hasn’t played for Wednesday yet. Bright spark.

Seen him play for Rotherham a few times, never Cardiff unless he played against us. And he hasn’t played for Wednesday yet. Bright spark.
So you're basis for us signing him is on a few games you've seen.him for Rotherham.?

Fucking hell it gets better

So you're basis for us signing him is on a few games you've seen.him for Rotherham.?

Fucking hell it gets better
And the general opinion of him from both Cardiff and Rotherham fans, yes.

What do you judge midfielders on? Stats?

And the general opinion of him from both Cardiff and Rotherham fans, yes.

What do you judge midfielders on? Stats?
If Cardiff don't want him and he's droopoed down to league one and his stats are worse than a bit part midfielder for us who underperformed then I'm not sure what more evidence I could provide that he's not championship Standard

As much as you might want to wank yourself silly over Wednesdays latest signing if he'd signed for us I'd be preparing myself for a relegation battle

If Cardiff don't want him and he's droopoed down to league one and his stats are worse than a bit part midfielder for us who underperformed then I'm not sure what more evidence I could provide that he's not championship Standard

As much as you might want to wank yourself silly over Wednesdays latest signing if he'd signed for us I'd be preparing myself for a relegation battle
I’d rather take the opinion of Cardiff fans thanks

Wank myself silly? 😂 how immature and bizarre are you?

I’d rather take the opinion of Cardiff fans thanks

Wank myself silly? 😂 how immature and bizarre are you?
What did Cardiff fans say about the player they signed for a big fee who averaged two goals and two assists a season before leaving for free to a lower league club ?

What did Cardiff fans say about the player they signed for a big fee who averaged two goals and two assists a season before leaving for free to a lower league club ?
Take a look at the replies, they rather like him:

Engage your brain for once, I know you find it difficult. Also - that’s 1 more goal a season than Norwood has managed this season, and 2 more than the last one…

Oh - not to mention, the exact same stats as Fleck has managed this season 😂

Back
Top Bottom