Outgoing? Bedwetting fans?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All we ask from the club, is to be competitive, we are the blade's for christ sake, disappointment is in our blood. Just get some triers in, and give us something to be proud of. Don't care if we spend a pound or 10 million pounds on players. Be honest with us, Sheffield United will be here long after I'm gone. Just give us a team. Who want to play in our famous stadium and Red and white stripes.

And I didn’t ‘want’ to sign Vaulks, I just think he’d improve our first team on current standings. And think people calling him terrible just because he’s gone to Wednesday are being childish.
!8th placed Cardiff don't think that he will improve their first team. We still have over 2 months to sign somebody better. In the meantime we have 6 (I forgot Harrison Neal) young right-footed midfielders who have been around the first team squad.

!8th placed Cardiff don't think that he will improve their first team. We still have over 2 months to sign somebody better. In the meantime we have 6 (I forgot Harrison Neal) young right-footed midfielders who have been around the first team squad.
Aside from Coulibaily who sounds like he wants out, None of which who’ve played professional football above the conference 😂 I for one am jumping for joy at the prospect

Aside from Coulibaily who sounds like he wants out, None of which who’ve played professional football above the conference 😂 I for one am jumping for joy at the prospect
When Brunt played in the EFL Cup was it against a Conference team?
You said we hadn't got a right-footed midfielder. I named six. If they're not ready, Basham and Osborn have played there.
The transfer window has over 2 months to go. For the sake of your bed sheets, calm down.

When Brunt played in the EFL Cup was it against a Conference team?
You said we hadn't got a right-footed midfielder. I named six. If they're not ready, Basham and Osborn have played there.
The transfer window has over 2 months to go. For the sake of your bed sheets, calm down.
Oh he really impressed in that one, that’s why he ended up going to Southend 😂

Basham and Osborn HAHAHAHAH

And there’s plenty of time, granted, but that doesn’t mean there’s not cause for concern. Also why are you bothered about the transfer window when we have all these perfectly adequate right footed midfielders in the squad?

Oh he really impressed in that one, that’s why he ended up going to Southend 😂

Basham and Osborn HAHAHAHAH

And there’s plenty of time, granted, but that doesn’t mean there’s not cause for concern. Also why are you bothered about the transfer window when we have all these perfectly adequate right footed midfielders in the squad?
Our manager said we're after 6 or 7 players.
Somebody on the internet said we have only got one right-footed midfielder.
Who should I listen to?

Our manager said we're after 6 or 7 players.
Somebody on the internet said we have only got one right-footed midfielder.
Who should I listen to?
The proof will be in the pudding, just because we’re after 6 or 7 doesn’t mean we’ll get them.

I also said 2, not 1… still true. Unless you’re classing youth players and players who haven’t played anywhere near our current level. Which apparently you are. Are we classing under 9’s too?

The proof will be in the pudding, just because we’re after 6 or 7 doesn’t mean we’ll get them.

I also said 2, not 1… still true. Unless you’re classing youth players and players who haven’t played anywhere near our current level. Which apparently you are. Are we classing under 9’s too?
Just because we haven't signed them in June doesn't mean we won't.
Coulibaly has played somewhere near our current level plus I've named 5 other professional right-footed midfielders.

Just because we haven't signed them in June doesn't mean we won't.
Coulibaly has played somewhere near our current level plus I've named 5 other professional right-footed midfielders.
Coulibaily also wants out by the sounds of it

Oh hallelujah, Zak fucking Brunt and Harrison bloody Neal 😂 our saviours

Oh hallelujah, Zak fucking Brunt and Harrison bloody Neal 😂 our saviours
Possibly all our players may leave and we won't be able to fulfil our opening fixture.

Possibly all our players may leave and we won't be able to fulfil our opening fixture.
How annoying this small group of posters are Eddie !
Keep harping on at the lack of progress in the hunt for new players.

Like an old 45 record that's run that many times it keeps replaying the same tune over and over again
We've heard you OK!!.
Doasnt change anything we will do what we do the prince won't change his strategy unless we get a money injection.

How about showing some positivity it's depressing reading over and over again your negativity,we will make signings! have you any readies to put in the pot.

5,303 Bedwetter Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

We've got rid of Ollie Burke, that's a huge achievement. I expect that we've had to pay Bremen and pay some of his contract off so it might have cost us, but it's still an achievement.

Does it matter ?
The important fact is who has been signed by 1st September and how they will meld into their team.
Season starts well before transfer deadline ... so being so late to the party we will be at a disadvantage... takes awhile for players to gel ... wake up United UTB

8 games will have been played by then which is 24 points up for grabs. Makes all the difference
That assumes that those that we have on 1st August are not capable of picking up significant points, despite having a difficult run of fixtures to start the season.
I would rather have quality in September than just numbers by end of July.
I agree that adding 4/5 quality players next week would be great, but maybe they are not yet available.

All the best Prem loanees have the first weeks of pre-season training at their parent clubs. Always the way.

Back
Top Bottom