Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Traore and Osula at 20 years old should not be starting in the Premier League. Both will have good careers but they aren't good enough right now.

I do think our transfer strategy changed once we sold Ndiaye and Berge though. (Obviously) Our first three signings, Slimane, Larouci and Traore aren't ready for the PL yet and I think Hecky deep down knew this.
Hecky has already said he'd like these lads coming off the bench, hasn't he.

Him and osula seem decent squad players to me, and I'm sure that is the role they will play

He’s just not ready for the Prem yet.
Who knows whether he turns out to be a MacAtee, or a Richard Cadette, but the problem is we can’t afford to develop him in Prem league matches.Same goes for Larouchie.
We needed oven ready, and we bought, 12 hours to thaw!
We can afford to develop him in PL matches. His development will come through appearances from the bench against tiring defenders. He will be an asset to us in that role, and I’m sure that was always the intention.

Why do some of our fans feel the need to write players off after a few appearances?

They think they'll look clever if it transpires the player doesn't do well and they were first to call it, but they also look like tits when it's not the case.

Keep pushing him, but take him off the takers list, along with Egan.

No player has come from his standard and done well in the PL. Brighton would have signed a player like him and loaned him out for 3 years then put him on bench for PL and work his way in.

Not fair on the lad but he’s giving it his best.
Mahrez?

He will come good , football is a confidence game and it’s slowly slipping away from the team , all this bull shit about Everton not been a must win game , I beg to differ, we need to win them , there at the bottom with us , we need to win , it would do everyone the world of good at the club if we get our 1st win sat !

Taking him over Berge by only just seeing City game this season..
Let's see how I feel after the season

This signing reminds me a bit of the ‘development signings’ Warnock used to make despite the fact that the first team wasn’t good enough at the time.

Benie and Slimane would have really benefited from a cup run.

Slimane won't be considered for Tunisia call up so that can recover from injury according to their national team manager.

Fair possibility we don't see him until after international break.

Not a great cameo but he came on at a challenging time when we were struggling to hold the ball. He tried to beat his man a few times but it never came off.

Hopefully he will learn and develop but with archer and mcburnie now back he will have much less game time and more time to improve behind the scenes. Take the 5m fee we paid out the picture and he’s behind ousala for me in the pecking order who i think has shown more ability. Still very raw & young so can’t judge him too much yet as i don’t believe he was bought for instant impact at this level.

Not a great cameo but he came on at a challenging time when we were struggling to hold the ball. He tried to beat his man a few times but it never came off.

Hopefully he will learn and develop but with archer and mcburnie now back he will have much less game time and more time to improve behind the scenes. Take the 5m fee we paid out the picture and he’s behind ousala for me in the pecking order who i think has shown more ability. Still very raw & young so can’t judge him too much yet as i don’t believe he was bought for instant impact at this level.
5m was it? Wow what a waste of money. He’s got no idea.

Back
Top Bottom