Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is to bigger step up for Traore and Larouci, maybe he will be better in the championship next season, but looks way to small unfortunately.
I'm also lost as to why we still have Coulibaly on our books?? Who scouts these players!?

This signing reminds me a bit of the ‘development signings’ Warnock used to make despite the fact that the first team wasn’t good enough at the time.

This guy is the new Richard Cadette.

We have had our pants pulled down. Anyone want to bet he does not get a single goal all season?
I'd ask to look at his birth certificate, I'm sure he is only 11. The Everton lads did not even have to touch touch him to take the ball away. He got bullied rotten when he came on as sub. He also doesn't have the ability to look up and lift his head to find a pass. He makes it dead easy to play against.

Lads 20 and he’s playing in a team who are learning their style of play and positions. Stick with , he will come good.

One lad on Kop today said he needs a loan at a league 2 club……fucking genuine….then rolled off some FM bollocks about stats and technique. He’s seen him 3 times maximum. Same people who said Mcatee was dug meck 😟

Funny how some players get grace more than others.
Just be honest and say what you see, no point making excuses for them.
It’s been pretty clear he’s in no way ready for this level.
It’s all right being quick, but need to be able to play football as well otherwise we may as well have signed someone from British Athletics.

Why don't people get the fact we are a team in transition, we've got a lot of young players who are all having to learn their craft of playing in the premier League and need to learn to be a bit cuter , a year in the championship would have been better for them, but if by some chance we manage to stay up we've got the basis of a cracking squad to push on next season
We've got financial issues as a club which hopefully will be resolved by a new owner but just look at turf moor this afternoon and tell me money solves the issue
There are people on here who think hecky should be replaced which is complete rot , I probably agree he's got his favourite players but some of it is picking the players who've been in the premier

Needs to gain about 4kg. It would only benefit him. He should relish the challenge. He'll be a good player if he does this because he has a decent football brain and enough skill

I think he's a decent long term signing but whether we should have spent 4m+ on him now when we need to try and survive in the PL is another matter. Same goes for Trusty btw

Needs to get on the weights and protein supplements, for sure.
Compared with Archer they're a similar size but one has had the years of coaching and conditioning for top flight English football and one hasn't and that was very obvious today.

Stop wasting your time trying to defend him to other posters on here. They have their opinion and you won't change it.

Mine, he's a young pup who has been thrown in the deep end, will now take a bit more of back seat, and will be a very useful player in time. He needs coaching but was bought with one eye on the future and has plenty of attributes and potential. Money well spent. Bit that's not what som want to hear as they want a fully finished PL forward for £4m (which is chicken shit these days). Give him time and the lad will be very good.

Stop wasting your time trying to defend him to other posters on here. They have their opinion and you won't change it.

Mine, he's a young pup who has been thrown in the deep end, will now take a bit more of back seat, and will be a very useful player in time. He needs coaching but was bought with one eye on the future and has plenty of attributes and potential. Money well spent. Bit that's not what som want to hear as they want a fully finished PL forward for £4m (which is chicken shit these days). Give him time and the lad will be very good.
Today was the worst I’ve seen him play … there was no alder of his play that was good and he didn’t even run around much

He’s nowhere near PL level , no positional sense as a striker , too lightweight, Swedish League on a par Nomads League … reminds me of Adrian Littlejohn runs about a lot but won’t score many if any

The coaching isn’t the issue; he just gets swatted away with ease. I’m not sure he’ll ever have the attributes to succeed in the PL irrespective of how talented he is.

Compared with Archer they're a similar size but one has had the years of coaching and conditioning for top flight English football and one hasn't and that was very obvious today.
As we all know in this league, it’s the speed between your ears that really counts.

He has had some good moments in earlier games so I'm not close to writing him off but today he was almost comically out of his depth. Hopefully he can build on some of the good things he showed against Forest, for example.
Weird he had almost no support in the previous games and did averageish , today showed nothing , might have been better with McB and Osula up front , have we seen those to together ?

to be honest, Cam looked like he was knocked off the ball quite easily.

Not great today but thrown in for last 20 mins. Kyle Walker didn't swat him away last week. Clearly some skill, the way he killed that ball last week. Give him chance to settle, not had a settled team yet.

Back
Top Bottom