CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Payment plan for £4million. I'm all for trying to get good deals but this is the sort of shit that ends up with him going elsewhere. Like others have said, I'd rather pay a bit more upfront for these type of players than add in a 20% sell on clause that could potentially cost us 10 million one day.

Payment plan for £4million. I'm all for trying to get good deals but this is the sort of shit that ends up with him going elsewhere. Like others have said, I'd rather pay a bit more upfront for these type of players than add in a 20% sell on clause that could potentially cost us 10 million one day.
Literally every transfer is done in instalments why would this be any different?

Literally every transfer is done in instalments why would this be any different?
You know that for a fact do you? If its the difference between getting it over the line or missing out for sake of paying it on klarna then get the fucker done and signed for that sort of amount.

You know that for a fact do you? If its the difference between getting it over the line or missing out for sake of paying it on klarna then get the fucker done and signed for that sort of amount.
Maybe get worked up over a non existent issue if this does cause us to lose out on him.

Why would any selling club of a young prospect NOT insert a sell on clause on any deal ??? Our fans would be up in arms if we did that.

You know that for a fact do you? If it’s the difference between getting it over the line or missing out for sake of paying it on klarna then get the fucker done and signed for that sort of amount.
Perhaps paying £4m upfront as opposed to over 3 instalments could be the difference between having the funds for another transfer in this window or not?

🤣🤣🤣 Another head of recruitment candidate here ' I'd rather pay ' !

When I've seen him on highlights he reminds me most of Peter Ndlovu, but maybe that's just the African connection. He's rapid for sure and I just hope he's not a replacement for Ndiaye! Exciting times though! If he signs he'll be the second player we've signed from the Ivory Coast I believe? There may be more saying that. The first is (or the one I'm thinking of!)?

All I will say is lets hope we don't dither about for the next month for the sake of a few hundred grand for him to then sign for someone else.

He'll be seen as Ndiaye's replacement, as Slimane will be seen as Berge's replacement

I really hope TBlade is wrong about only 2 permanent signings - that would be so wasteful. But if it is to be 2 it would make sense if it was 2 to replace a couple of big players who are definitely leaving in a year

He'll be seen as Ndiaye's replacement, as Slimane will be seen as Berge's replacement

I really hope TBlade is wrong about only 2 permanent signings - that would be so wasteful. But if it is to be 2 it would make sense if it was 2 to replace a couple of big players who are definitely leaving in a year
Fuck me !

Back
Top Bottom