CONFIRMED Bénie Traoré

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t know who’s under contract beyond next summer currently? Anel, Fleck, Osborn, Norwood, Baldock, Egan, RND. Then are Bogle, Lowe and Mcburnie? After that it’s the kids minus Jebbo I think.

Thought Baldock & Egan were out of contract?

Thought Baldock & Egan were out of contract?
Fleck and Osborn only signed another year as well didn't they? Robbo 2

Last edited:
Robbo Anel and Brewster past 2024. That's it (according to transfermarkt)

Assume we'll hand out a few deals once the window closes.

Everyone except Robinson Anel and Brewster pretty much. Few have options in their contracts like Egan. We have held talks with a few of players about extending Jebbison, Osula and Mcburnie to name 3 so will have to see. We’ve got to sort out need some stability there.

We all have stressful times that's not an illness unless the stress persists after the resolution of the problem.
The way the prince reacted at the end of the WBA game tells its own story total release.
No doubt if the stress persists then an underlying problem.!
Prolonged periods of stress can cause a huge number of health problems, some of them fatal.

Cheers for the info T but that’ll be a bit depressing if that’s the way it plays out it would leave the club with very little in the way of long term assets beyond the end of the season.
Surely the only thing we NEED at the end of the coming season is to remain in the PL.
If we can, I suspect the finances from then on will be very much better.

I’m gonna hold off until it’s 100% set from now on otherwise you just end up looking like a mug lol. Like I said terms have all been agreed with the player and also his agent he wants to come we know the price hence why I said done prematurely. I’m just baffled why we haven’t pushed on with this especially when there’s a fair few clubs interested and him and Slimane are the only 2 permanents we are going for this window unless something changes. The other oversees we are trying for are loans one with an obligation to buy if we stay up the other with an option to buy but still being negotiated both defenders. Then obviously planning the 2 premier league loans which I think our first choices are O’Brien (Forest would rather sell him we want him on loan with buy option) and McAtee. Whatever though we need to speed things up and get on with things otherwise we’re gonna miss out on our first choice targets. The left wing back were after has other clubs in for him too so we need get these deals done.
So we are after mcatee not Doyle

Just seen that BK Häcken are playing Wales' TNS in a Champions League Qualifier tomorrow.
Wonder if Traoré will be in the squad? Knowing our luck he'll probably get nobbled by some Welsh clogger.

He said, yes contact was made, but his club had not made their mind up. Also stated you might want 5 players, but look at 40 or 50, get a feel for the price etc.

He said, yes contact was made, but his club had not made their mind up. Also stated you might want 5 players, but look at 40 or 50, get a feel for the price etc.
First he said we wetent in for him then he said wed bid for him and not heard back
The guy swings like the wind

He said we werent interested only 2 days ago
Never said anything he believes in some much that he wasn’t prepared to completely contradict it 24 hrs later El Accounto.

I got taken in after his supposed meeting with the prince and bought in against my better judgement but at this point he’s in no way a reliable source in my opinion. He may know some things but he also changes his mind with the weather.

He said he wasnt one of the 4 we were bringing in
He has been very open in saying that he won't say anything that could effect the transfer going through or bring attention to it from other clubs. Things must have now progressed to a point he's happy to divulge?

Back
Top Bottom