Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

T
100m or f off. Next year, after a season where he makes Jude Bellingham look like Dean Hammond, we start the bidding at 200m. .......and we're awake....what happened?
before l read it to the end l was thinking how could anyone drink that much beer.

Lets see how he gets on in the remaining games.

Should he really shine then we have a bit of a worry because Prem clubs will come sniffing.
Should he do quite well I'd like to think we will be confident of keeping him and him carrying on his career trajectory with us as a starting player next season.
Should he be mixed then who knows.

Totally not putting a dampener on it but Brooks started off really well under Wilder too but then eventually lost his place. Doesn't mean he's forgotten by any stretch and I still have hope/promise for him. But these lads are still young and we are still for then next 7 weeks playing PL clubs.

He won't be going anywhere in next 12 months mate.

Unless it's a truly ridiculous bid princey can't say no to.. (35M+) then he'll be in a Blades shirt next season.

Arblaster getting more and more frustrated with Souza as the match goes on.

Arblaster looking for a pass or runner and Souza not interested at all.

These two don't work together whatsoever.

Best progressive passer we’ve had since Berge? Certainly makes a difference in getting the team further up the pitch. I like what I’m seeing Bergen Blade !

He’s still a kid, in a kids body.. wait till he matures physically, he’s gonna be a throughbred… we won’t have him longer than a year at most, but he really could be anything, skys the limit and so bidding has to start at £20 million.

Thought Osborn and Hamer were better than him today. A few sloppy passes and poor decisions leading to counter attacks, but still a positive performance overall.

So impressive for a kid who was at Port Vale earlier this season, can't wait to watch him next season when we have more possession.

He’s still a kid, in a kids body.. wait till he matures physically, he’s gonna be a throughbred… we won’t have him longer than a year at most, but he really could be anything, skys the limit and so bidding has to start at £20 million.

I wouldn't even pick up the phone unless someone was offering double that

He's incredibly calm and self assured with the ball. When he lost the ball on the edge of their penalty area he was the one who raced back and regained the ball.in our penalty area

He’s a natural footballer. When the ball comes to him he knows he’s controlling it and staying balanced to turn in any direction. He always has options.

Joy to watch.

Thought Osborn and Hamer were better than him today. A few sloppy passes and poor decisions leading to counter attacks, but still a positive performance overall.

So impressive for a kid who was at Port Vale earlier this season, can't wait to watch him next season when we have more possession.
Did you see him in pre season for us this year? Should never have been sent to Port Vale.

I wouldn't even pick up the phone unless someone was offering double that
Didn’t say the fee should be 20, said the “bidding” has to start at that.

It has to start somewhere and doesn’t want to start a penny less than 20, then let’s see who wants him the most and where the fee will end up.

Didn’t say the fee should be 20, said the “bidding” has to start at that.

It has to start somewhere and doesn’t want to start a penny less than 20, then let’s see who wants him the most and where the fee will end up.
Let’s just not sell him, give him time in the championship to rip it a new one then he’ll be worth so much more

Statistically this is remarkable for one of our CMs this season

Screenshot_20240407_194933_Sofascore.jpg

2 more passes completed than Gallagher, and only 10 less than the joke priced Caicedo

I know they're different types of players but it's embarrassing how much better than Souza he is. He just showed him how to play football as a central midfielder in the PL

There are huge similarities with Tommy Doyle and on that showing it's going to be like having Doyle back next season, but hopefully for 40 games

Let’s just not sell him, give him time in the championship to rip it a new one then he’ll be worth so much more
I agree, but I think his ceiling is that high that big clubs won’t wait around for him to be snapped up by rivals. Hope I’m wrong but can’t see him playing the full season for us next season.

Indeed, it's normally the players who are playing shit that people say "just get ludicrously low figure because I still think it's 1984", not the good ones

I agree, but I think his ceiling is that high that big clubs won’t wait around for him to be snapped up by rivals. Hope I’m wrong but can’t see him playing the full season for us next season.
I hope you’re wrong to, maybe he’ll have to be sacrificed for the rebuild if the offers are big enough, seems the blades way

What do we do with 20 million when we are supposedly building a team around youth
Nothing less than starting at 40 just to show our intent to follow through with the youth policy
First saw him three years ago the kid has all the attributes to develop into an international player
Let’s utilise him to build our team for the next two three years
On another note he outshone Palmer today

Back
Top Bottom