Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In a strange way, I'm more impressed that he put in a composed, assured and non dramatic debut than if he's scored a worldy and set up 3.

Quite often youngsters will blow hot and cold (see Brooks and Osula) - it's the best of them that are able to maintain consistency and control so to just drop in and look the part, in a tough away game after a heavy defeat, without much fuss - and to stand out despite having no direct impact on the game in terms of goals/assists/headline tackles, I think is a very good sign.

He'll be sold soon as anyone offers 5m for him, and it will happen!
Have we really done that since promotion to the championship? D.Brooks went for a decent amount that we reinvested into promotion and Ramsdale for more and kept a promotion Worthy side together.

Only kids who hadn't signed a pro contract or those with a year left have got away cheap since league one really.

Yeah I gather that and that’s great Nick but will PA want him here if a PL club opens the cheque book?

Am I right in saying that PA is already taking charges out on future revenues?
I can see him looking to raise as much as he can regardless of how weak that makes us next season.

Hope I’m wrong
We've been bounced out of the prem so easily ! don't think the Prince wants us relegating again ,selling what quality we have on the back of this season would open the trap door again.One or two may go if the price is right.
Prince won't want to dance with relegation again I think that's for sure.

Technically no issue physically he's never going to develop into a premier league powerhouse so he's going to have to be REALLY good at the other stuff.
lol , 19 made his debut today , did great , and still some of our fans find negative things to add in their comments , unbelievable .

I disagree , I think he will he will develop into great premier league midfielder , hopefully stay here a few seasons been a Blade , but if I am right he will eventually move to one of the big 6 .

lol , 19 made his debut today , did great , and still some of our fans find negative things to add in their comments , unbelievable .

I disagree , I think he will he will develop into great premier league midfielder , hopefully stay here a few seasons been a Blade , but if I am right he will eventually move to one of the big 6 .
Look at the size of most sides. It's a very physical league and always has been. The smaller players have to be really really good. This isn't breaking news. It's also very very difficult to be at that elite level! It's not negatively it's just reality

Have we really done that since promotion to the championship? D.Brooks went for a decent amount that we reinvested into promotion and Ramsdale for more and kept a promotion Worthy side together.

Only kids who hadn't signed a pro contract or those with a year left have got away cheap since league one really.
No we haven’t, but for some reason the moaners like to claim otherwise.

We've been bounced out of the prem so easily ! don't think the Prince wants us relegating again ,selling what quality we have on the back of this season would open the trap door again.One or two may go if the price is right.
Prince won't want to dance with relegation again I think that's for sure.
Wanna bet? He’s got no idea and even less interest beyond how much he can get out if this.

Everyone? Who counts? You just wander back a bit before the loan. I don’t count Hecky as anyone who counts

Arblaster won't be here long, he's a cut above "seasoned" "experienced" midfielders and it was a brilliant full debut from him. No fear at all. Exactly what we need.

We're far more competitive when we play strong athletic players. It all went to shit when Ahmedhodzic and Norwood came on. Brooks should have come on not Norwood. Souza has absolutely no idea what to do when he's got the ball which certainly doesnt help.
How a £10m Souza can have no idea on the ball just sums up our recruitment , plus a £13m Hamer who is so unfit it's embarrassing - how do these players expect to progress their careers ? I guess they have so much money they don't need to.
And Anel , who was a revelation when he arrived , what's happened ?
So many who can't actually run or last 90 mins ? Norwood FFS , walking football at best.
We need to dump all the crocks and find some strong athletes.
These days you can't make a decent footballer out of a bloke who is not capable of being an athlete.

Look at the size of most sides. It's a very physical league and always has been. The smaller players have to be really really good. This isn't breaking news. It's also very very difficult to be at that elite level! It's not negatively it's just reality
Negative Nigel is ur new name 😂

Selling cheap was Kevin McCabe’s trick. I do not like how The Prince runs our club, but in fairness he does appear to drive a hard bargain when selling players.
If my memory is right I think we also had replacements lined up unlike now.

Not like you to not like a youth READING blade
It's not a case of not liking them it's just an acceptance it's very very hard for them. Just a few weeks ago people were getting carried away with Brooks after a few bright moments when he's miles off it

As for the name calling. It's Windsor Blade to be more precise 😉

Ollie Arblaster 1.75m 65kg

Phil Foden 1.71m 69kg

Pretty sure Man City fans forums will not be discussing the tired, stale argument that you have to be a midfield powerhouse to be successful in the Premier league.

Back
Top Bottom