Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One huge positive from today, despite the lost 2 points.

He’s a championship midfielder at the very least, and looks more comfortable than 99% of our squad who’ve been playing all season.

He’s got it all.
We don’t agree on anything.

But this is exactly true. Looked out best player alongside Davies.

The problem is they dont last a full game....any of them. Too much time spent chasing the ball, and then unable to look after it well enough when we get it back. Much better today in midfield until the latter stages of the 2nd half, when we, as usual, started to fall deeper and deeper back...and of course we conceded twice.

We have to be stronger in this division.

Arblaster won't be here long, he's a cut above "seasoned" "experienced" midfielders and it was a brilliant full debut from him. No fear at all. Exactly what we need.

We're far more competitive when we play strong athletic players. It all went to shit when Ahmedhodzic and Norwood came on. Brooks should have come on not Norwood. Souza has absolutely no idea what to do when he's got the ball which certainly doesnt help.

He wants to be here.
Yeah I gather that and that’s great Nick but will PA want him here if a PL club opens the cheque book?

Am I right in saying that PA is already taking charges out on future revenues?
I can see him looking to raise as much as he can regardless of how weak that makes us next season.

Hope I’m wrong

+McBurnie.

Wilder clearly hasn’t exactly been given the best hand with what he’s had to work with but the subs did destroy us today - that said, can see why he had to do it.
But he didnt have to bring Norwood on. It was clear to anyone with half a brain that we'd be defending none stop for the last 20 mins so why not bring Brooks on? Brooks is an athlete and can run, Norwood is the opposite.

But he didnt have to bring Norwood on. It was clear to anyone with half a brain that we'd be defending none stop for the last 20 mins so why not bring Brooks on? Brooks is an athlete and can run, Norwood is the opposite.
Agree, I should have been clearer to be fair - I can see why he had to take the players off, they were clearly gassed. Who he then brought on is another matter!

Very impressive. I thought the side looked a lot more balanced with Osborn, Davies and Blaster but as ever we don't have ninety minutes in us. Once the substandard subs had to come on we were exposed. Overall it was a decent performance from us.
Strange today how our bench looked stronger than usual but all of our subs were wank

What can Norwood do well these days?
Nothing at all at premier league level. Wilder took himm off after 15 mins v Arsenal and I genuinely wondered if that would be the end of him. Wilder then admitted in the post match interviews that he had to give the kids more chance. So what does he do with 20 mins to play?

mc burnie going off was what cost us , he helps out against these massive players teams play
and of course Baldock takes no prisoners
but Arblaster will be the next Micheal Brown
Interested to see if Sander plays tomorrow despite being out for the season BTL

Nothing at all at premier league level. Wilder took himm off after 15 mins v Arsenal and I genuinely wondered if that would be the end of him. Wilder then admitted in the post match interviews that he had to give the kids more chance. So what does he do with 20 mins to play?
To be fair, that sub had as much to do with getting Osborn on to stop Saka humiliating Trusty.

Back
Top Bottom