Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't like him. On telly, I keep thinking it's mactee.
Need to sell, or get him a different haircut.

It's not a case of not liking them it's just an acceptance it's very very hard for them. Just a few weeks ago people were getting carried away with Brooks after a few bright moments when he's miles off it

As for the name calling. It's Windsor Blade to be more precise 😉
Rather live there than shitty Sheffield. Sick of it here. So yeah im a jealous prat 😅😁

Strange, isn’t it. I’ve lived in a few places and am fortunate enough to be able to choose where I want to live. Yet I love living in Sheffield.
I think its mainly because i pass through city centre everyday and its depressing as fuck. I used to enjoy living at woodseats though but if i could afford it, id move away.

Technically no issue physically he's never going to develop into a premier league powerhouse so he's going to have to be REALLY good at the other stuff.
Well look at Ndiaye, when he first started playing regularly for us he was weak as anything. He worked hard, hit the gym and was actually quite strong, he could hold the ball up against big defenders and shrug them off

Excellent performance. Really glad we got him tied down. He's 100% Blade and plays like it. I've seen him at a lot of aways over the years. Had a few chats with him last season. Really glad it's working out for him.

I think its mainly because i pass through city centre everyday and its depressing as fuck. I used to enjoy living at woodseats though but if i could afford it, id move away.
Sheffield born and bred but I couldn't wait to get away. Now, I hate it when I have to go back. It's just a scruffy, unpleasant, dour place. But anyway, Arblaster. What a star. Had a great game yesterday, I'd be starting him every game.

I’d be amazed and delighted to get one more season of him with us.
Looks to be on a similar trajectory to D Brooks and Ndiaye, difference being a longer contract means we should get more £ for him.
Depressing innit?

I think he'll look much better in the championship but physically he is unlikely to make him anything the top clubs will want so those getting worried about that probably don't need to worry.

Spot on! It changed the direction of the attack and led to a great team goal. This is EXACTLY what we need to do more of. Simply moving the ball all the way to the left side, then slowly all the way to the right side is pointless as their defence can shift,... But a quick switch like blasters gets their defence on the back foot!

I think he'll look much better in the championship but physically he is unlikely to make him anything the top clubs will want so those getting worried about that probably don't need to worry.

I was initially thrown by the apparent positivity in the first sentence but reality bit as l read on. Silly me.

That’s some call btw.

I was initially thrown by the apparent positivity in the first sentence but reality bit as l read on. Silly me.

That’s some call btw.
I think BB doesn't like the yoof 🤷‍♂️ Brooks now Arblaster. You could argue D.Brooks and McAtee weren't very strong at 18.

Blaster was outstanding. That moment when he trapped a looping ball, took one touch at played (Diaz?) in was fantastic.

That’s some call btw.
Never known a quality player that bloke. Trust me. He’s the real deal as I keep saying.

The best we can hope for is sell and loan back to us next season. Plenty of mid prem clubs sniffing around him at the moment. Brentford being one of them.

Lets see how he gets on in the remaining games.

Should he really shine then we have a bit of a worry because Prem clubs will come sniffing.
Should he do quite well I'd like to think we will be confident of keeping him and him carrying on his career trajectory with us as a starting player next season.
Should he be mixed then who knows.

Totally not putting a dampener on it but Brooks started off really well under Wilder too but then eventually lost his place. Doesn't mean he's forgotten by any stretch and I still have hope/promise for him. But these lads are still young and we are still for then next 7 weeks playing PL clubs.

100m or f off. Next year, after a season where he makes Jude Bellingham look like Dean Hammond, we start the bidding at 200m. .......and we're awake....what happened?

Back
Top Bottom