Incoming? Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regardless of wages I can't believe anyone is saying they want him or he'd be a good signing. Played 39 matches in 3 years. 100% the opposite of what we should be after and would be a terrible signing. Give me bloody Anis any day!

Doubt there's anything in this.

But it begs the question, most out of contract players have already found new clubs and are back in training. But Oxlade-Chamberlain hasn't.

Regardless of wages I can't believe anyone is saying they want him or he'd be a good signing. Played 39 matches in 3 years. 100% the opposite of what we should be after and would be a terrible signing. Give me bloody Anis any day!

Might as well re-sign John Ebrell !

No thanks ...... Next!

Fit in a treat with our injury record.
Like Osborn and Fleck's injury records then

The only way this happens is if no one else is interested and he wants a pay as you play deal.

The difference between "could afford" and "willing to pay" is the key issue here.
He’s been very injury prone as well, around 60 appearances in all competitions in the last 3 years according to wiki. If we agree to pay big wages, we need some comfort that we’ll get some bang for our buck. Not sure we would with this lad.

Thought he was off to Villa? Can't see us going for him with wages and surely he'd attract bigger offers than us? He is allegedly attracting interest from Saudi.

Back
Top Bottom